Tomb Raider 8(Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 & PC) Officially Unveiled!!!

gtkilla

Sidekick
Reaction score
Tomb Raider 8 will be officially unveiled for the Xbox 360 next month with the first info and screenshots!!! :woot: For those who don't know, Tomb Raider 8(working title) is gonna be the sequel to last year's 'Legend' and its prequel 'Anniversary'. Nothing is known about the game other than that and the platforms it's gonna be on, which are the PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360, but a PC version is inevitable so whatever.

SA.jpg

SC-1.jpg

Tomb Raider 8 - the sequel to Legend - is set to be revealed for 360 in the next month, our spies tell us. Expect a similarly old school feel, with - let's hope - massively improved combat.

Similarly old school feel - Classic style gameplay!! :D :D
Massively improved combat - manual aim with a bunch of other stuff!! :D

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, being the first truly next-gen Tomb Raider, it's good.

However, I think Lara Croft may be a little washed up regardless.

The game world is moving in the direction of squad tactics, multiplayer, vehicular combat and lots of explosions.

All Lara Croft can offer are jiggly boobs and some platforming puzzles. :(

Man, I can't wait. Crystal Dynamics has made me like Tomb Raider. I loved Legend and Anniversary, and I'm sure I'll love TR8.

The game world is moving in the direction of squad tactics, multiplayer, vehicular combat and lots of explosions.

All Lara Croft can offer are jiggly boobs and some platforming puzzles. :(

There's still gonna be lots of explosions and vehicular combat(Motorcycle from Legend will be back probably). Squad tactics and multiplayer doesn't belong in TR, Lara's a loner not a team player. And Lara offers way more than just jiggly boobs and platforming puzzles.
icon8.gif
:oldrazz:

There's more to videogames than squads of soldiers and explosions. Sam and Max Hit the Road is still one of my favorite games, and yet by some people's standards they might not even call it a game. Adventure games are one of my favorite genres, so it's a shame they get so little respect these days.

There's more to videogames than squads of soldiers and explosions. Sam and Max Hit the Road is still one of my favorite games, and yet by some people's standards they might not even call it a game. Adventure games are one of my favorite genres, so it's a shame they get so little respect these days.

Couldn't agree more. :up:

Fair enough, but Tomb Raider will need to become more than just "Prince of Persia lite" to float this generation.

Prince of Persia is so over-rated, PoP1 was nothing special people, get it through your heads. Pop2 was bad, Pop3 was 7/10 territory. Tomb Raider Anniversary is at least as good at worst. It's easilly better then PoP.

Prince of Persia is so over-rated, PoP1 was nothing special people, get it through your heads. Pop2 was bad, Pop3 was 7/10 territory. Tomb Raider Anniversary is at least as good at worst. It's easilly better then PoP.

:heart: :word:

:D

[blackout]UnchartedisbetterthenTombraiderlol[/blackout]

Actually I'll be picking up Anniversary and Legend pretty soon, I need some platforming goodness that is not being provided in my current gaming diet, and I've rebeaten Jak II like 9 times.

[blackout]UnchartedisbetterthenTombraiderlol[/blackout]

Actually I'll be picking up Anniversary and Legend pretty soon, I need some platforming goodness that is not being provided in my current gaming diet, and I've rebeaten Jak II like 9 times.

Make sure you play Legend first, then Anniversary. The story will make more sense and you'll appreciate the gameplay a whole lot more. :up:

[BLACKOUT]UnchartedwillgetitsasskickedbyTombRaider8:p[/BLACKOUT]

I really hope it is NOT called TR8. TRL was a relaunch of the series and completely revamped it. New control system, new developers, new character model, etc.. If anything this game should be called Tomb Raider Legends 2

I really hope it is NOT called TR8. TRL was a relaunch of the series and completely revamped it. New control system, new developers, new character model, etc.. If anything this game should be called Tomb Raider Legends 2

Lol...CD's games aren't in the same canon as Core's games(even they have two separate TR universes), they're never gonna call it 'TR8'. TR8 is just what fans and the media are calling it for now until it gets a proper name, just like fans were calling Legend 'TR7' before it got properly named. And I'm guessing they're gonna officially name it in the next issue of this magazine.

While I will agree that Warrior Within was garbage, I loved Sands of Time, and I felt that Two Thrones was good enough to live up to it. Different strokes I guess, but I really felt like the PoP games (barring WW) were something special.

Well, the mag is being released tomorrow, I hope one of them British people at TRF are gonna buy it and post scans...

****! They lied to us!!! :cmad: There's no new info or screens of TR8!!! :cmad: :cmad: :( :(

The administrator at TRF made a boo-boo and accidentally opened up a new section called "Tomb Raider: Firefly", but quickly removed not too long after. It's got the whole forum buzzing and we're all hopeful that it's TR8's title...which it most likely is. :D I think the 'Firefly' is somehow related to Natla, I mean just look at her :D....

firefl.png

The administrator at TRF made a boo-boo and accidentally opened up a new section called "Tomb Raider: Firefly", but quickly removed not too long after. It's got the whole forum buzzing and we're all hopeful that it's TR8's title...which it most likely is. :D I think the 'Firefly' is somehow related to Natla, I mean just look at her :D....

firefl.png

Clearly a rip-off of Prince of Persia: Two Thrones. Lara's "emo problems" split her into regular Lara and "Firefly" who is so emotionally charged, she ignites.

Emo 4 lyf.:heart: :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"