NCAA Football 2011

DeGenerate10

Br Ba
Reaction score
Anyone else looking forward to this game? I really love the team builder that they added on last years game. I heard that this game will be better than Madden. That isn't too hard IMO.

I am really looking forward to this game, which i thought i would never say again. Iv felt the series was trash ever since it moved to the next gen consoles. I mean there was no emotion, no atmosphere in the game whatsoever, that looks to be completely changed this year. With the added presentation like team specific entrances, ESPN broadcast presentation as well as others. Im super stoked for the game for the first time in a few years.

I just got photoshop and am going to attempt to make some custom covers, so if you want one, just post the player and team he plays for and ill try and make that cover. Still learning how to make the covers tho, so it might be a while before i can start cranking these things out.

For those that care, here is my first attempt at making a custom cover, this is also my first time using photoshop. Theres still a LOT i need to learn how to do, such as certain effects on the player and some different brushes to get the confetti look, but if you would like one, ill be up for making them, just let me know the player you want. Once i get better at these ill update any covers that any individual has requested.

ncaacover2ndattempt-1.png

My latest cover. Alshon Jeffery from the University of South Carolina.

AlshonJefferyCoverFinalupload-1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"