Nearly finished

yes, is a griffin. I will look for pictures with a better shot of it later

I have a friend who sounds interested as well

these're he best pictes I could find

gunblade.jpg
gunblade.jpg

I will submit some pics of the casting process if you are interested. I wont be ready to cast anything yet but but when i get the mold done i will put some pictures up.

HOLY MOTHER !!!! :Q If I could get the money I would want one ! :Q

like he said, it'll only be about $150, less if alot of are interested

lol, my girlfriend wants to know if you can build a live Red XIII

yeah but it's about 150 bucks more than I can afford right now :p

Why don't you PM Gunblade and see if she wants one?

I PMed her, and she's interested, so SK15, you have another customer

Could you post some more pics of youre tentacles SK15. They are so f**king awesome!

here is the finished product ready for display/Ebay I need one for my hall of heroes so there will be more than one made. the laser ended up perfect. the display got finished today. The gunblade is progressing nicely. I had to order some more resin for the blade ( i used it all up making the second set of tentacles) I cast the 357 last night and will rework the trigger guard.
octo4.JPG

octo3.JPG

octo2.JPG

octo1.JPG

yeah! working web shooters! Make em! Now!

I am still working on the "gunblade" along with about 6 other projects (like a full size goblin glider, a working bat-spear gun, a hellboy stone fist...etc, etc)

take pictures of that entire room.. i want to see what other goodies you have in your collection!!! im just starting mine.. hehe.. want to see how you display things... please!

what comics is CGCed behind cyclops' visor?

I started all this by collecting silver age x-men comics, i have every book CGC 1-100 I put different ones up behind the props from time to time.

awesome collectoin suicideking. im just starting mine up but i dont know how to display them.

one question.. where did you get that display stand for your batman cowl? and how much is it? i've been looking for something like that but dont know where to get one. right now i have a makeshift one consisting of a foam ball stuck on top of a lamp . hahaha.. ghetto but it works.. let me know where i can get one of those display stands for the cowl.. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"