King,

1) Green goblin helmet with motorized opening and closing eye lens
2) Juggy helmet with stand
3) Magneto helmet (comic style)
4) Doc Ock arms (2) with shoulder harness and spine attachment
5)Thor Helmets (2) comic book style (classic not ultimate) resin
6)Cyclops visors (3) silverage, current style, first movie
7)Hulk blood with stand and back light

Would you sell one of the Thor helmets direct?

If so let me know and I will pay for that also

I am very iinterested in the OCk arms as well

Hey King,

My birthday is in Nov.

My wife wants to get me something I really want.

Could I give her your email and perhaps she could buy one of your pieces??

Let me know as she would like to act quickly.

Thanks.

Can we see pics of the stuff you're selling??

King,

can you PM me with some pics of these and the price?

2) Juggy helmet with stand
3) Magneto helmet (comic style)
6)Cyclops visors (3) silverage, current style, first movie

Thanks in advance!

M06.jpg

This is the magneto helmet. Resin and automotive quality paint. fullsize
note:Does not actually deflect telekineses nor amplify the bodies ability to manipulate ferrous objects

DSC00274.JPG

"hulk Blood"

I have an improved plaque for the front that will be installed prior to sale

DSC00275.JPG

This is the Goblin helmet we are all familiar with. it has a switch near the right ear that brings the visor up or down. runs on a 9V battery

The juggy helmet is identical to the one I made for KAD with a stand similar to the one under the goblin helmet with a plaque that says "the unstoppable juggernaut" in vinyl. i will post pics of the visors tomorrow. These are all the pics I could get ahold of from work today

suicideking15 said:
M06.jpg

This is the magneto helmet. Resin and automotive quality paint. fullsize
note:Does not actually deflect telekineses nor amplify the bodies ability to manipulate ferrous objects

This helmet is the s***!

Damn, that is so damn cool.

King,

Did you get my email????

Also is it alright for my wife to contact you???

suicideking15 said:
No problem KAD

Ill send your email to her today.

If you like reply to my previous email with price and I will send payment for jugs

The magneto helme was one of my first large scale castings. it took weeks to pull the first one. By the time I got to the goblin I knew what I was doing

Unfinished project list: Wolverine adamantium laced skeleton, Infinity gauntlet (in process), Goblin Glider (a very long way off), Thor Helmet (silverage not ultimate), Iron man helmet (ultimate not silver-age), DD grapple and nunchucks (current project),

Some Ideas I have kicked around but not actually started: Severed head of the vision from the Avengers disassembled arc, Fantastic Four uniform emblem, Mysterio helmet and cloak. Hawkeye quiver and bow ( I have a crappy display now but could use improvement) anything I made for Hawkeye would of course cross over to Green Arrow fairly easy, just a different color paint on the arrows, Batman Begins Gauntlets and chest armor,

suicideking15 said:
Unfinished project list: Wolverine adamantium laced skeleton, Infinity gauntlet (in process), Goblin Glider (a very long way off), Thor Helmet (silverage not ultimate), Iron man helmet (ultimate not silver-age), DD grapple and nunchucks (current project),

Some Ideas I have kicked around but not actually started: Severed head of the vision from the Avengers disassembled arc, Fantastic Four uniform emblem, Mysterio helmet and cloak. Hawkeye quiver and bow ( I have a crappy display now but could use improvement) anything I made for Hawkeye would of course cross over to Green Arrow fairly easy, just a different color paint on the arrows, Batman Begins Gauntlets and chest armor,

Hey King,

Why not a Galactus Helmet???

Or an Ultimate Nullifier with a working trigger.

One thing I hated about factory X was the Fury gun was solid

I like the galactus helmet idea. It would have to be constructed instead of sculpted. Its just too big to make from clay. I did a hellboy fist and it cost something like $200 in modeling clay to build.

suicideking15 said:

SK15, I musthave the Batman Begins gauntlets. The chest armor I would also want but some Begins gauntlets would be awesome. Especially if the spikes are metal, man that would be great.

I'm ready for these whenever you get the chance to make them.

FEAR THE BAT said:
SK15, I musthave the Batman Begins gauntlets. The chest armor I would also want but some Begins gauntlets would be awesome. Especially if the spikes are metal, man that would be great.

I'm ready for these whenever you get the chance to make them.

Long as I've got the cash these are definites for me as well.

just got the helmet.

sweet I gotta make a stand so I can display it

KAD said:
just got the helmet.

sweet I gotta make a stand so I can display it

Im glad it got there in one piece.

i started the fins for the begins gauntlets last night. They will have to be made from hardened resin though. Metal would be much to labor intensive. The gauntlet will also be smooth like the ones he wore as batman, not the sculpted gothing type he wore while training in the mountains. I am debating what looks better, a bulge in the forearm like a muscle (more movie accurate) or a smooth taper like a cone (cleaner for sure but alot less character) I am thinking the gauntlet will be a two part piece with either a visible leather strap around the top and bottom to hold it together or a hidden piece of velcro inside that makes it appear as if its actually one piece. Again, both options have pros and cons. I nearly finished a second set of DD nunchucks. This set was much more difficult as it not only functions as a working set of nunchucks the ends will lock together to form a halfstaff. The metal work is done I dont yet have the wood portion cut or stained I will post pics when that project is closer

SK

Hey SK-

Do you make Wolverine claws that are actually wearable in a person's hands? I can't remember if you've made those or not.

suicideking15 said:
Im glad it got there in one piece.

i started the fins for the begins gauntlets last night. They will have to be made from hardened resin though. Metal would be much to labor intensive. The gauntlet will also be smooth like the ones he wore as batman, not the sculpted gothing type he wore while training in the mountains. I am debating what looks better, a bulge in the forearm like a muscle (more movie accurate) or a smooth taper like a cone (cleaner for sure but alot less character) I am thinking the gauntlet will be a two part piece with either a visible leather strap around the top and bottom to hold it together or a hidden piece of velcro inside that makes it appear as if its actually one piece. Again, both options have pros and cons. I nearly finished a second set of DD nunchucks. This set was much more difficult as it not only functions as a working set of nunchucks the ends will lock together to form a halfstaff. The metal work is done I dont yet have the wood portion cut or stained I will post pics when that project is closer

SK

King did you get payment????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"