NECA's 89 Batman and 66 Batman Figures!

DaRkVeNgeanCe

An Epic Film Guy
Reaction score
These look so amazing, I cannot wait for their release!
IMG_1458__scaled_600_zps7cee1ad0.jpg

IMG_1459__scaled_600_zps4d3268a2.jpg

IMG_1460__scaled_600_zps3ab5b2d6.jpg

IMG_1461__scaled_600_zpsb0701abc.jpg

IMG_1462__scaled_600_zps4ed31ef6.jpg

IMG_1464__scaled_600_zps8918be66.jpg

IMG_1465__scaled_600_zpsc4436a34.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing plus I may be able to afford this one unlike the hot toys version.

Hmm... they didn't quite get the Keaton likeness as spot-on as Hot Toys did...

I think the Adam West figure looks great, though.

whoa...those are awesome!

i'm guessing those are the 12 inch figures. any word on possible 7 inch figures?

Hmm... they didn't quite get the Keaton likeness as spot-on as Hot Toys did...

I think the Adam West figure looks great, though.

I agree that the Hot Toys Keaton figure looks much better but for the price I will be buying the Neca instead, it's much more affordable.

Are we thinking a price point in the $90-100 range for these?

Ya around that maybe even $65-$75, I'm waiting to see when they'll be available for preorder if I find out the price ill be sure to post it.

That would make the perfect addition to my collection if they make a Jack Joker.

NECA has posted new photos for West Batman (with a new head sculpt!):

r8RbJ0R.jpg

BqmsSYE.jpg

They are 18". No 7" as far as I know, unfortunately. :(

Sometimes I think the size is just an excuse to bump up the price. They know they couldn't get away with selling a 7" figure for $85. Personally, I have no need for action figures to be 18" tall.

^It would make sense considering how some things in the world cost what they do due to their stature.

nice!! cool to see the figure comes with a Batarang and a grappling gun

Anyone looking for the 1966 Batman TV Classic Movie Masters Batmobile? I scored 2 at SDCC. PM me if you're interested.

The typical price so far for these at places that have them up for pre-order looks to be $84.99. Not too bad. NECA does some nice work. Nicely sculpted with good likenesses, well articulated with less obvious joints like those in your typical action figure.

Sometimes I think the size is just an excuse to bump up the price. They know they couldn't get away with selling a 7" figure for $85. Personally, I have no need for action figures to be 18" tall.
And I don't need an action figure for $85.

I really like the texture of the suit and cowl, that aspect is definitely more spot on than the Hot Toys version.

^I dunno, do you have the HT version? I have it and it's dead on to Keaton, even the mould of the cowl is perfect. The texture maybe is more accurate on the Neca version though it's hard to say. The only real gripe I have about the HT version is that the cape is all wrong.

Oh no, I agree that in general the Hot Toys version is superior. I was just talking about the texture of the suit and cowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"