need IMMEADIATE help

Excel

O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay
Reaction score
writing a horror story bout afather who realizes his girl is the devil. but upon realzing it, how can i end it? have him die and she lives? both die, both live? shes saved somehow?HELP ME.

You should try just writing it to the end and having the end reveal itself. A form of free-writing. just go in not having the idea and as events unfold it will be become clear to you where the story should go. No one can tell you how to draw out the plot or write the ending to a story, it just has to come out from your own imagination and the plot itself.

i agree with spdrknight let the story tell u what's going to happen.

Excel said:
writing a horror story bout afather who realizes his girl is the devil. but upon realzing it, how can i end it? have him die and she lives? both die, both live? shes saved somehow?HELP ME.

In a dramatic exorcism, the father is forced to kill his daughter when she cannot be cured, and we find out later that the devil has jumped from her body into his.

oh i like that one

It'd be awesome if she kills him.

But isn't this like The Omen or something?

Master Chief said:
It'd be awesome if she kills him.

But isn't this like The Omen or something?
with a dash of Rosemary's Baby.

what happens in rosemarys baby??

spdrknight said:
You should try just writing it to the end and having the end reveal itself. A form of free-writing. just go in not having the idea and as events unfold it will be become clear to you where the story should go. No one can tell you how to draw out the plot or write the ending to a story, it just has to come out from your own imagination and the plot itself.

^ agree

wasnt this a show on Fox? its also pretty similar to The Omen trilogy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"