Need some help with TPBs

WallCrawl said:
This is going to sound silly, but has IC and all titles its touched been collected into a trade yet?

It's been a while since I've been in here.
The countdown miniseries (Omac, Rann/Thanagar, Villains United, andDay of Vengeance) have been, but nothing else

Elijya said:
I agree with skipping War Drums, Games, and Crimes

again, I MUST recommend Arkham Asylum: Living Hell

I agree. Living Hell was an extremely enjoyable read. :up:

Anyone know where I can find a good recap of War Games, etc.?

WallCrawl said:
This is going to sound silly, but has IC and all titles its touched been collected into a trade yet?

It's been a while since I've been in here.

Adam Strange: Planet Heist, Identity Crisis, The OMAC Project, Rann/Thanagar War, Villains United, Day of Vengance, Superman: Sacrifice, JSA: Power Girl, Teen Titans/Outsiders: Insiders, Teen Titans/Outsiders: Death and Return of Donna Troy and Crisis of Conscience (the titles that lead up to Infinite Crisis) are out in trade now.

The tie-ins: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Nightwing, Outsiders, and Teen Titans are out in trade. JLA, JSA, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Firestorm, Gotham Central and others have not yet been collected.

The main Infinite Crisis series is not out in trade yet.

Elijya said:
The countdown miniseries (Omac, Rann/Thanagar, Villains United, andDay of Vengeance) have been, but nothing else

Is that the 80 page prelude to IC, the one with the Alex Ross painted cover over Jim Lee pencils? If so, then I have that.

WallCrawl said:
Is that the 80 page prelude to IC, the one with the Alex Ross painted cover over Jim Lee pencils? If so, then I have that.

No, it's included in the OMAC TPB though

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"