The Defenders Other Heroes

Hard to imagine other heroes, though if one, you can expect it to be a female.

ctv1dyqtqvjq7fevg67c.jpg

Not really sure where else to post this as there is no General Marvel Netflix Ideas Thread. But I'd like to see Moon Knight come in and get his sidekick Midnight just for *****s and giggles. All ala Batman. Plus Moon Knight is a badass. He'd be a great anti-hero type kinda like Punisher.

I'd like Moon Knight, White Tiger, and Misty Knight to be a part of The Defenders. I can see Punisher showing up but I don't think he'd join the team.

Same, having Punisher in an appearance would be awesome. So many possibilities.

1080.jpg

I really want it to be Misty Knight and Colleen Wing. They have great ties to the worlds of the other four Defenders, and they can serve the Hawkeye/Black Widow roles in the Avengers as characters who didn't get their own solo series, but help expand the world of the Defenders.

Tha'd make 3 male Defenders and 3 female Defenders. It'd be perfect gender balance and perfect for the shippers. #DevilWing #JessiCage #MistyRand XD

I would say any of the following are possible...

Hellcat (Jessica Jones)
Spider Woman (Jessica Jones)
Collen Wing (Luke Cage/Iron Fist)
Misty Knight (Iron Fist)
Shang Chi (Iron Fist)
White Tiger
Punisher
Moon Knight

I still wish the series would be named Heroes For Hire or Marvel Knights instead of Defenders but I am not going to complain too much about the name.

As are as Namor goes, I believe he can appear in other MCU movies/shows without too much difficulty but any solo movie gets complicated due to distribution rights. I read somewhere that there might be a similar situation with Hulk which could be contributing to the lack of another Hulk solo movie.

Last edited:
1080.jpg

I really want it to be Misty Knight and Colleen Wing. They have great ties to the worlds of the other four Defenders, and they can serve the Hawkeye/Black Widow roles in the Avengers as characters who didn't get their own solo series, but help expand the world of the Defenders.

it would suck if neither of them appeared, especially Misty. No Misty means that Marvel would have lost an opportunity to cast another black actress in the MCU, to actually play a black hero and not an alien (Zoe Saldana) or a regular human (Rosario Dawson), especially since it's highly unlikely we'll see Monica Rambeau anytime soon.

Having said that though, I think there's a 90% chance we'll see Misty in Iron Fist and 50% for Colleen Wing. I think the chances are low for Shang Chi and Moon Knight.

What about an MCU Black Knight?
AoS 3.02 had an interesting intro - and Marvel does not waste references
An English aristocrat (note the form of address)journeying off-planet?
Note the initial on the coat of arms and the symbolism of the sword (a flintlock would have been more practical)
If the alien planet is a peripheral Kree outpost such as Lamentis Outworld there might be potential allies/earlier or later travelers on the ground - his descendants could still be around and have alien tech now - a TV budget Peter Quill ready to return to Blighty. No doubt AoS flashbacks may provide further information.

In Jessica Jones
we get a reference to an investigator by the name of Angela Del Toro.

tumblr_l50m3mHi1F1qcrzobo1_540.jpg

Too bad that cloak and dagger is not coming from netflix.

I'd like to see Hector Ayala the original White Tiger. But with the current legacy characters that exist- his niece and (much younger?) sister, then a choice has to be made which one.

Also the "Sons of the Tiger" wouldn't need much in special effects. But you already have two martial artists now with Daredevil and Iron Fist.

Add to that, you're more likely to see the Daughters of the Dragon before them, so that would add even more martial artists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"