Netflix Producing live action Winx Club series

Chasing that fantasy money.

This is the last property I expected to see get the live action treatment lol. But um...why did you whitewash two of your characters Netflix?

I never really watched the cartoon, but the trailer feels like one of those fan made films that try to be “realistic.”

I saw the trailer for this and couldn't believe it was real. It looks awful. I am totally watching it. :hehe:

I just finished this show the other day and it’s what you expect. I would be surprised if this got a second season. Can’t wait for the dark & gritty reboot of Totally Spies next!

It was good but SO BAD, at the same time.

Don't think I'll be watching next season, though.

Was iffy during the first 3 episodes but they managed to change my mind during the last 3. The main star of this is the plot. Some characters are bad, some meh and some good. Same goes for the actors. I enjoyed the season finale though. The scores on RT are hilarious, with critics bashing it yet the audience score is at 80%. Hearing the Forza Horizon 4 intro song during THAT scene was a big surprise.

Just based on the comments, you can tell a lot of people have watched it or are watching it (#1 in my country) and enjoyed it. If this gets a season 2 and they fine tune things, this could get big.

I actually watched this, mostly due to the fact there was nothing else new on worth watching at the time.

It wasn't great or bad and the acting felt a little sub par, although I did like Musa (Elisha Applebaum). I was surprised she pretty much had next to no acting credits before this.
The writing and plot seemed like a textbook definition of generic.

I may or may not watch the next season, it'll depend on reviews and trailers I suppose.

I binged this last night. Enjoyed it well enough. Definitely enough to watch season 2. The actress who plays Bloom, Abigail Cowen is stunning. My type to a tee.

I have vague recollections of the cartoon it is mildly based on.

I binged this last night. Enjoyed it well enough. Definitely enough to watch season 2. The actress who plays Bloom, Abigail Cowen is stunning. My type to a tee.

I have vague recollections of the cartoon it is mildly based on.

I was immediately fancasting her as Jean Grey after the transformation scene. She's the right age as well.

It's fun watching Youtubers reactions to this with similar change of attitude the longer it went. Abnormallyadam is hilarious (in general as well).

One more positive about this show is that they're allowed to drop f- and s-bombs in the dialogue, but unlike in Titans, it feels "normal" and not for shock purposes.

Last edited:
I didn't know Adam reacted to this series. I enjoy his reactions they're usually funny as hell.

Hmmm Jean that would be good, I saw her and thought she has a perfect classic MJ face

I watched season 1 of Titans, hated it, and have not gone back.

Interested in the show. Of course, this has nothing to do with the cartoon. It looks more like a typical Netflix series.:word:

But I'm curious to see how all the heroines begin to transform. I think that eventually they will all get wings.

And of course, I want to see if Muse and Riven will fall in love with each other on the show! So far this has not happened, but when they talked to each other, it seemed to me that their pair here might be brighter than in the original.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"