Netflix's Castlevania

Just noticed the eyes in the background of the poster! Creepy!

Who is the dude in the beret? Is that Dracula before he became Dracula?

Will be curious to see how this season works, since it looks like it will be loosely adapting Curse of Darkness, but with new and different characters.

Also, I hope the pacing is a bit better than Season 2, where the heroes spent basically half the season rifling through the library.

Based on the trailer, I get the sense Isaac and Carmilla's goals are going to clash. Isaac wants to finish Dracula's plan to wipe out humanity. Carmilla doesn't want that. That means no food source.

Oh man, this sounds awesome. I can't wait!

Was it just me or is this season a little boring? I'm like halfway in and very little is actually happening. I'm not sure they knew how to pace out 10 episodes after beating Dracula.

What a letdown this season turned out to be. Don't bring Ellis back for Season 4. He's outlived his usefulness here.

Lots of character introductions, monologues, quippy banter, but no conflict, no drive, no direction. Subplots that could've lasted for 2-3 episodes max but instead were drawn out for a whole season.

Nothing really happened. I feel like we're at the same status quo we were at the end of Season 2. This was a filler season and it was 10 freaking episodes.

They got 10 episodes this season. Like the Sypha/Trevor plot. This is like an episode, ONE EPISODE, of Supernatural stretched over 10, or really five I suppose, episodes.

Character motivations and actions made no sense this season. Geez, I wonder if those monks are up to no good. Geez Prior Sala, can you really trust Saint Germain snooping around your Church of Hell? Geez, I wonder if Prior Sala is going to do something arcane and occult and nasty that could endanger the whole town.

I feel like nothing happened this season. This season felt like a waste. And for what? To set up things that were already basically set up at the end of Season 2, which was SHORTER.

Ellis' writing has become a liability. He needs to be replaced.

The only thing I fault Ellis for is his handling of Hector. Good grief that character has fallen a long way from the badass he was in the games.

IGN gave this season a 10.0 out of 10.0.

Different reviewer but The Witcher Season 1 received a 6.5 out of 10.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"