Nevada Caucus...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Venom'sDad, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Venom'sDad Enter The Sym

Well well well, it looks like the Clintons is up to their usual tricks. They file a LAW-SUIT to stop Rules, that hillary herself completely agreed to, when she was the huge front-runner; and thought, she would get the endorsement of the Culinary Union. Now behold, she seeking a court order to change the rules, because now, she says the rule isn't fair.

LMFAO! Why is this _____ running? She cares nothing about the people. Just her ambitions for Power and a chapter in the History Books. She is not a leader; yet, she has proving to be a Divider.

Anyway, for the next couple weeks, anything from the Nevada Caucus for both republicans and democrats, post it here. As you can see, things are already getting ugly.

2. souvlaki Registered

Y'know, there was a period of time where even though she was not my top choice for the candidacy I still would have voted for her in a general election if she got the nomination. However, after this, and the stupid race discussions that her campaign instigated I am seriously considering not supporting her if she does win. What gets me is how she pretends to be a uniter. Even against her own party she's using dirty tricks to win. What a joke.

3. EdRyder Registered

This is ridiculous.

4. hippie_hunter The King is Back!

I am so ashamed to have that b***h as my Senator.

5. The Senator Registered

Politics as usual.

Oh well.

6. The Senator Registered

She didn't instigate a conversation about race. Barack Obama did. She expanded on a recurring theme of her campaign, that hope is not a strategy alone. At a forum, she discussed that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. did not solely get Civil Rights legislation passed. He fought for it, yes, but in the end, that change resulted in Lyndon Johnson and his advisers drafting the Civil Rights Act, which passed in Congress and he signed into law.

Barack Obama and his supporters then made her comments into an issue of race. Her comments were never about race; they were about experience, and if any of his supporters weren't blindsided by his race to begin with, they wouldn't have made this into a big deal.

Once again, Barack Obama instigated this drawn-out discussion, and blamed it on the Hillary campaign.

7. hippie_hunter The King is Back!

I completely agree but to be fair to Obama, Clinton did make this arguement look worse later on.

While Obama is at fault, they both look rather childish right now.

8. SuBe Voluntaryist

Great post.

9. hippie_hunter The King is Back!

While I tend to disagree with Venom'sDad, his post is completely accurate on Hillary in Nevada.

10. SuBe Voluntaryist

Agreed. He is on point with that one.

11. Morg Super Moderator

saw this amusing item:

12. Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

Yay, let involve the courts in our election system even more :down:

13. bored One Sexy Lemur

Lol. Silly Hillary.

14. SuperFerret King of the Urban Jungle

They want to store nuclear material in a volcano!? Are they insane?

15. cookiva Registered

Well after 2000, everyone loved it so much that "they" decided to integrate them even more...

16. Venom'sDad Enter The Sym

Underline that! :up: She lack substantialness. People know it, but support her regardless.

This is why the country is decaying. The mindset of supporting a person of this quality is ridiculas. Proof is in the pudding..... and in that MSNBC report above.

17. cookiva Registered

I really loved how they called Obama a "fairy tale", then started crying over how he was playing dirty.

18. cookiva Registered

In the debate going on right now, Hilary said she would take away federal funding to universities if they dont have an active ROTC or a recruting station.

When asked about the fact that Harvard, Stanford, Columbia and Yale dont have either, she said there are ways around that are perfectly legal.

Dude.

19. The Senator Registered

Hmmm. Yeah, that's a tough call. I would say that this isn't really an important issue anyway; but then, what she said afterwards leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Again, words taken out of context-- though Bill shouldn't have said that in the first place.

But I don't agree with this Nevada action.

She and her husband need to stop doing and saying stupid things.

20. cookiva Registered

My deal with her is the hypocrisy. She wants to look tough, but when someone looks tough to her, she falls down and blames the system.

The reason i think the college deal is an issue is that both she and Obama followed by saying that we need more volunteer members of our armed troops. Where would we get more troops older than 18, younger than 30? Maybe colleges? Its just not the right question to place that type of idea....

21. cookiva Registered

Debate over...

Edwards kicked ass. He put the others in their place.

22. The Senator Registered

Now would be the perfect time for him to surge.

Of course, the media won't pay attention to him, so either Clinton or Obama are still locked for the nomination.

23. cookiva Registered

If the Nevada unions weren't so stupid, he would be surging. Why would they back Obama???

24. The Senator Registered

Because he won Iowa, and they wanted to back a "winner" who wasn't Hillary.

Probably not the official answer, but I'm sure that's true none the less.

25. Venom'sDad Enter The Sym

Piggyback.... that's all I can say about hillary clinton. Especially on specific question ask to Obama about minority education, housing market, again on, healthcare(she's altering her plan again), Environmental issues & alternative technologies, lobbyist, and what troop withdrawals actually entail. It was always, "Tim, I can do that too". Many of times after she was given an opportunity to answer a question first. It boggles the mind why people thinks she's the most intelligent woman on the face of the Earth. That speaks volumes about the rest of you women.

Edwards, imo, needs to withdraw... it's apparent Tim & Brian feel this is a contest between Obama and hillary. Edwards scores on a few points, but it was not many and hillary just piggyback all night.

I will say that it appear, to me at least, that Tim was in awe(in a reverence way) with Obama. That's just me.