Nevada Caucus...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Venom'sDad, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Kelly #RESIST

On top of everything else......I'm a lazy woman.......:o :csad:

2. Venom'sDad Enter The Sym

:confused: What are you talking about.... I never called you that. I'm not sure I have even replied to any of your posts. :confused:

3. souvlaki Registered

Associated Press is already calling Nevada for Mitt Romney? How the hell can they call it so early?

4. Kelly #RESIST

True....not close-minded......you told me to take my blinders off actually.....:yay:

5. Kelly #RESIST

The % between him and #2 is too great to overcome in the hours remaining........now South Carolina is a different story......we won't know that one for hours....

6. souvlaki Registered

CNN projected Mitt Romney with 1% of the votes counted. Ha. I understand how they can make that projection, but I just find that funny they can project it with 1% of the votes counted.

7. souvlaki Registered

I know it's only 2%, but Ron Paul is currently second in Nevada. Wow.

8. The Senator Registered

It's no surprise Mitt Romney won this. While there may be 2% reporting, two factors play into Romney's victory: First, he was the only Republican to actively campaign in Nevada, since everyone else focused on South Carolina's primary (which is also today). Second, he's a Mormon, and while religion usually doesn't have a huge effect on who wins these things... Nevada has the second-largest Mormon population in the United States, next to Utah. So that probably gave him a huge boost.

I think it's pretty safe to say Romney will stay on top, even after the remaining 98% of the "votes" are counted.

On a surprise note... interesting to see Ron Paul so high up there. What's even more interesting-- and just downright hilarious-- is that Rudy Giuliani is in last place.

9. souvlaki Registered

Wow... Ron Paul is really competing for second place. I'm finding it hilarious how CNN are for the most part just ignoring this.

10. Venom'sDad Enter The Sym

This proves as I have been saying how selfish and ambitious Edwards is. He is polling bad, has no real shot whats so ever, and is staying in the race to broker some reverence. He's in single digits now in polling.

Now hillary loves him, because he is only hurting Obama.

11. hippie_hunter The King is Back!

Clinton is projected as the winner.

12. X-Rated Registered

Why are we making Nevada a big deal? The state population is 2.5 million and yet only 47,000 voted. Less than 18,000 for Romney. What's bad, 10,000 voted Democrat. Romney alone beats that. :lmao:

13. Kelly #RESIST

I think its pretty funny after all of the debate we have had over the unions in Nevada, Hillary ended up winning.....lmao. I love politics....

14. hippie_hunter The King is Back!

I like how CNN put "Edwards has yet to win a primary event" under him :p

15. Kelly #RESIST

I know they are so mean.....lmao

16. StorminNorman Registered

StorminMormon dominated Nevada.

Dominated.

17. The Senator Registered

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Go Hill!

18. Kelly #RESIST

Well hell he should have..........just like he did Michigan, no one campaigned in those states except for him....lmao.....McCain did alittle in Michigan, but nothing noteworthy......

19. StorminNorman Registered

Regardless - his win margin is incredible. Far beyond my expectations.

Also - Huckabee, McCain and Romney all campaigned in Michigan. Not to the extent of Romney's campaign - but he also has the most financially stable campaign.

20. Kelly #RESIST

He has the most financially stable campaign because he is using alot of his own money............don't get me wrong, he has had a great week.....and his delegate count has gone up.........so in the end, he's doing very well.

Although, people think that Nevada is a great delegate coup for Romney, there will not be as many delegates from that state as there will be from South Carolina.....but as I said before.....

The Republican Campaign, begins in Florida......whoever comes out of Florida on top, will be primed for Super Tuesday.......Florida is the state to win......

And those damn women voters are pushing Hillary to the top all over the place.....lol

21. Venom'sDad Enter The Sym

I agree