Rayman:Raving Rabbids

Reaction score
OMG
this game.....looks so awesome..

Wii has had such a great opening line up so far....
Anyhoo, to the subject of this thread...that is....if one hasn't already been made....and if one has....
don't be angry at me
be angry at the broken search thingie :o

From IGN.com
Ubisoft jumped headfirst into Rayman Raving Rabbids immediately after work was completed on King Kong. Ancel amassed a large team and began the process of recreating the Rayman universe for a new generation of gamers. Of course, the core of this new title is an advanced and fundamentally new control configuration, which is made possible by the motion-sensitive functionality of the Wii-mote. But the team needed a new Rayman adversary to which a storyline could cling, and so it banged its collective head and came up with… evil bunnies?

If you're scratching your head, you're probably not alone. One doesn't often conjure images of bunnies when they think of evil nemeses. However, Rayman's foes are no ordinary evil bunnies. The crazed critters have lived their lives underground for years, all the while planning an attack on the world above, and they're deadly in numbers. As Raving Rabbids begins, the war has started and Rayman himself has become a prisoner of the enemy. Luckily for the limbless hero, the bunnies have no idea who he is, or that he is capable of single-handedly mounting a rebellion. Ancel revealed that the setup is inspired by the movie Gladiator, and that eventually Rayman himself will grow in popularity, challenging the leadership of the Rabbids' grotesque emperor. To do this, Rayman will need to take part in more than 70 contests and entertain the bunnies. For instance, the character may need to run races on animals, fight in the arena, dance, or even engage in first-person-style plunger-shooting challenges.

Popularity seems to be a key goal in Raving Rabbids. As the character becomes more recognized by the (admittedly) insane community of bunnies, he is able to unlock items and customize his jail cell. According to Ubisoft, players can deck out the cell and give it a unique style. "Go punk, pop, rock or hip hop and use your funky dance moves to outwit the bunnies," the studio states in an official release about the game.

Screens:
rayman-raving-rabbids-20060727023148167.jpg

rayman-raving-rabbids-20060518022219558.jpg

rayman-raving-rabbids-20060511033914836.jpg

And the very funny, and rather popular videos
http://media.wii.ign.com/media/821/821585/vids_1.html

Check it out, this game is looking great :O :up:

Yeah It does.
There is already a thread for this game in the Games forum, where this thread should be.

yeah sorry...I must have....I don't know what happened......I had this in the video games thing when I posted.......and it took like................5 minutes to post

sorry about the whole wrong forum thing...he

hehehe

:(

It's cool, That's happened to me before too.
I'm definantly getting ravig rabbid when it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"