New Alizee Video?

imdaly

- Part 12
Reaction score
Just stumbled upon this Alizee video to a song called "Fed Up". Don't remember seeing it posted here, and a Forum Search came up with nothing.

So if that has been posted already, I apologize.

If not?

:D

Here you go!

**** that stupid ****e
mad.gif

I feel so much better now :)

She is still the most perfect girl of all time.

- Whirly

Tis real, and about 3 years old. She's done nothing since the beginning of 2004, and she's not going to do anything new for at least another 5-7 months.

That's because she was or is pregnant 8ball

Morg said:
That's because she was or is pregnant 8ball
Nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!

*Heart breaks* :(

You didn't knew that DL? Been news for awhile, even seen a not so nice pic of either after she gave birth or before

Morg said:
You didn't knew that DL? Been news for awhile, even seen a not so nice pic of either after she gave birth or before
I never even heard of her until a couple weeks ago when I think it was MC or someone who posted something about her and I googled her. :O

which poster in here actually went overseas and seen her?

Morg said:

That was when she was still pregnant with Anny-Lee. She was shopping at the Layfette. She got back into shape quickly by the pictures for her husbands b-day afterwards. Anyway, following paparazi and all the "dirt" on celebrities is fruitless. Who cares what the reasons are, she'll be back singing someday. And people can pretend like they are in love with her once again.

Morg said:
which poster in here actually went overseas and seen her?

Calvin.

DOG LIPS said:
I never even heard of her until a couple weeks ago when I think it was MC or someone who posted something about her and I googled her. :O

Her muziks rawks boooiieeee.

Calvin is awesome. And Alizee is working on a third album, which is great.

ah yes, and spent quit a bit of money of that adventure too I heard

I'm seeing three Parisien acts, but i'm keeping the cost down. I'm seeing three in a row that are all coming over to Montreal for a few shows. :up:

Wish I could actually go to Paris though. :down

I hate every single one of you. (- Larkey)

I can but have no intention going to Paris, prefer Vegas. Cheaper and more fun :)

Anyone remember her "lolita" video, I remember thinking 16 year old girls should not be that hot watching it.

- Whirly

I'm surprised no one posted that gif of her with the nice derriere of her :D

Morg said:
I can but have no intention going to Paris, prefer Vegas. Cheaper and more fun :)

Vegas is not full of the numerous french acts I want to see.

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
Vegas is not full of the numerous french acts I want to see.

you be surprised, seen the dark side of Vegas a few times :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"