New Devil May Cry 4 Hands on

Oh and for anyone who is interested ive come across a list of requirements to get S rank in each level so ill post that if you guys want?

Holy **** lol i never realised you could use items? do you just press start then select it?

i never use that crap lol

Nope because the HUD was gone and the credits were rolling, i didnt kno you could pause it and select items, thought didnt even cross my mind.

EDIT: on 2nd reading of your post..i knew i could use them but not at that part of the game.

that makes more sense. I didnt want to hit pause to find out. I was afraid it would have skipped it.Does the video clip still come up if you dont save her

Nope lol the screen goes black and the credits just roll. its annoying cos if you make once mistake you have to do the entire level again.

I completed it for the first time today, on devil hunter mode, and it still never really goes into Nero's history, wtf?

Ya know how Resident Evil has so many spinoffs, thats wat they should do with DMC

DMC:pandora's Box
Lady wreaks her bazooka and borrows Pandoras Box from Dante. 666 forms can get complicated to remember so there should be styles like Dante has styles.

DMC:Nero
Reveals Neros history while he is on another mission.

all should lead up to

DMC Revelations
Dante against the Biblical end of the world

I completed it for the first time today, on devil hunter mode, and it still never really goes into Nero's history, wtf?

I think it done enough. it was a wise move to introduce him and test the water to see if the fans would like him.

I think it done enough. it was a wise move to introduce him and test the water to see if the fans would like him.
I liked him. But I felt weird playing as Dante all of the sudden. After you play as Nero, Dante's moveset just seems a bit... Dated.

The devil bringer was definitely weird to not have
Yep, it was. I haven't got the Pandora's Box yet. I just got the Gilgamesh gauntlet's. They've had weapons like these in just about every DMC to date. Does anyone actually use these weapons?

I try them but never do. I used Ifirit the most probably, barely attempted to use Beowulf,

Nero is much better to play with than Dante and more powerful, mainly due to Max. Act. where you just constantly have full in your sword's charge gauge.

As for multiple weapons with Dante, I tend to switch a lot mid-ombo, as to get more damage and style points. Also certain enemies I find easier with different weapons.

For example, in DMC3, using the beowulf gloves against Vergil(the time when he uses them), means you can win really easily.

I finally just beat DMC4 Dante Must Die mode...Super Nero and Dante are pure ownership.

I cant wait to have a go at the higher difficulties. i wont be able to for a bit though since today tommorrow and the next day im working till 4 in the morning.

I'm gonna complete Turok before I do anymore on DMC, I've completed it on devil hunter and done like 4 or so levels on SOS mode. I think I'll have more fun if I go back to it later though. Nero>>>>>>>>>>>Dante.

Okay, for those of you who are still a bit confused, here is the DMC timeline in its entireity:

Devil May Cry 3
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry: The Animated Series
Devil May Cry 4
Devil May Cry 2

yeah lol its pretty good. They used moody Dante though, which i didnt realise till some1 on here pointed it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"