LOL......Another "Truly Next-gen Game, That Is Only Possible With The Power Of PS3"

That aint no Next-Gen experience...this is!:eek: :O

1086952524-00.gif

That was like 5 minutes of the same 3 combos again and again...really impressive.

:rolleyes:

Gammy79 said:
You know I love hack and slash stuff.

YEAH, WELL......YOU ALSO LIKE FIGHTERS AND SHOOTERS, BUT YOU EASILY DISMISS GAMES LIKE 'CRACKDOWN' AND 'SAINT'S ROW'. THIS GAME LOOKS LIKE BORING CRAP-ON-A-STICK. :confused:

THWIP* said:
YEAH, WELL......YOU ALSO LIKE FIGHTERS AND SHOOTERS, BUT YOU EASILY DISMISS GAMES LIKE 'CRACKDOWN' AND 'SAINT'S ROW'. THIS GAME LOOKS LIKE BORING CRAP-ON-A-STICK. :confused:

Saint's Row = Too Gangsta. They keep milking the "YO, LETZ GET DA OTHER GANG, BEEEOOOOTCH, WHAAAAT" nipple.

Crackdown = Too boring and generic (and I haven't even played it). The main character is Master Chief without helmet, that should tell you how generic it really is.

After finishing the Dark Territory or whatever Ps3 video, yeah, they never stop useing the same combos, and the enemy AI seems to be non-existent. I think it's boring now, the N3 demo seems more alive.

I hope it's just an unfinished version.
It's not like I care anyway, Sony will still fail, sadly.

God that thing sucked.
I saw it when E3 was happening and said "Wow! This is a PS2 game right?"

Looks like God of War except even more boring.

I think it looks kinda cool(not "uber next-gen cool,but cool), i bet u guys think MGS4 looks bad, right??? I wont be gettin the game or the system, but i still think it looks pretty good.

ProjectPat2280 said:
I think it looks kinda cool(not "uber next-gen cool,but cool), i bet u guys think MGS4 looks bad, right??? I wont be gettin the game or the system, but i still think it looks pretty good.

It actually saddens me, because I'm not willing to fork out so much for the PS3, but I want MGS4 so bad, it looks so great.:(

Brainiac 8 said:
It actually saddens me, because I'm not willing to fork out so much for the PS3, but I want MGS4 so bad, it looks so great.:(

Im kinda in the same boat, i really think it looks good, but i have a 360 and i see no need for a PS3, other than a few games. Ill prolly end up getting a PS3 at some point, the price tag really doesnt bother me, its just i dont think i need one since i own a 360.

ProjectPat2280 said:
Im kinda in the same boat, i really think it looks good, but i have a 360 and i see no need for a PS3, other than a few games. Ill prolly end up getting a PS3 at some point, the price tag really doesnt bother me, its just i dont think i need one since i own a 360.

I take care of a wife and daughter, so I just can't afford that price. I'll end up buying one in a year when they price drops.

Until then, I'll be getting me a Wii.:up: :)

it could turn out to be a fun game, i guess... if you dig the whole hack n' slash thing.

but yeah, that looks like a ps2, or maybe an xbox title at best. it's not a good looking game for supposedly being "next-gen"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"