New Dragonball Z special coming Fall 2008

Water Wagon

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-04-20/japan-jump-anime-tour-to-show-new-dagon-ball-anime

A244-584.jpg
This year's 21st issue (released on April 21) of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine has announced that a "Jump Super [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=DejaVu Sans, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=DejaVu Sans, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Anime[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] Tour" will visit 10 Japanese cities this fall with new anime specials for Dragon Ball and One Piece. The tour is the eighth project that celebrates the 40th anniversary of the magazine. The magazine also hints that at least one other title will also be animated.

Thats not too far from when the movie comes out, im looking forward to it.

Wow, awesome. :up:

I hope Toriyama is involved. . .

Heard about it earlier. Wish I could say I'm excited...

"Japan's Jump Anime Tour to Show New Dragon Ball Anime"

it better be a true anime and not these new americanime they've been trying to do for the last few years...

"Japan's Jump Anime Tour to Show New Dragon Ball Anime"

it better be a true anime and not these new americanime they've been trying to do for the last few years...
It'll probably look like One Piece. They did a commercial recently or something with DBZ and it looked like that.

Im surprised nobody posted this earlier, i hope its good and they can make a new show off of it.

As long as they keep the same art style as DBZ but with improved art ile be happy.

JP you should really put this on your site, its not about the film but im sure alot of people will want to know about something like this.

As long as they keep the same art style as DBZ but with improved art ile be happy.

JP you should really put this on your site, its not about the film but im sure alot of people will want to know about something like this.

Will do. :up:

I wonder if theyll dub it in english?, and do you think itll be based on Z or a different universe?

It'll be in Japanese. Akira Toriyama has stated he's sick of DBZ, but maybe he'll do it...

Yeah but will they dub it for english audiences like the other DBZ movies?

And thanks for crediting me JP you didnt have to

I hated the DBZ movies. The only one I found interesting was Dead Zone. Cooler had some cool fight scenes, but the movies only further support the claim that DBZ has no story. But yeah I know saying this on a DBZ forum is asking for it.

I wasnt keen on the movies either i only liked the 1st Broly movie.

The 2 DBZ specials the Bardock and History of Trunks were far superior to the movies.

Doesnt say, i hope it isnt just something for conventions like that DBZ?One Piece crossover.

If DBGT or the DBGT movie are any indiction on how bad new DB stuff can suck.... well, you can see why I'm less than excited.

Well they should know people didnt like GT so it shouldnt be like that

Well, I liked some of the movies.... Mostly the Trunks Tv Special.... haha :p

We'll see how this works.

Cool. I still dislike Goku's Japanese voice.

It'll probably look like One Piece. They did a commercial recently or something with DBZ and it looked like that.
that's cool. i just watched the vid cooldude88 posted and he looks very much like Goku. if they did the new series like that i wouldn't mind a bit. like i said, as long as it's true anime and not Americanime.

that's cool. i just watched the vid cooldude88 posted and he looks very much like Goku. if they did the new series like that i wouldn't mind a bit. like i said, as long as it's true anime and not Americanime.

As long as Schemmel, Sabat, and co reprise their roles for it I'll give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"