New Empire Cover

04nbod

I need to debrief you
Reaction score
Empire names X2 as one of the best 500 films of all time and it is featured on one of the 100 covers they will release on sept 25.
the cover-http://www.empireonline.com/500/large.asp?100
Its one of only 4 comic book movies in the 100 covers,the others are The Dark Knight, Batman returns and Superman: The Movie

you can buy specific ones through the empire site

Funny enough, Empire used a promotional picture from The Last Stand instead of X2.

well after searching 5 stores I found the X Men cover in Liverpool Lime street station

X men 2 made number 432 despite the same mag proclaiming it the best comic book movie ever 2 years ago. Don't take the list too seriously though, the star wars prequels made it. The godfather won but if the votes for star was hadn't been split in 6 then I would have said Empire Strikes back would have won (it came 3rd)

also great in the mag Uwe Boll's top ten movies

Last edited:
I managed to get The Terminator cover of this, and YES, X2 should have been higher.

Any list like that is trying to be serious, and lets TDK be listed as high as it was, is laughable.

i thought tdk deserved that spot its the best comic book movie ever to me and one of the best movies ever period.x2 shouldve been higher 400 hundred and whatever it was....i like episode 3 but theres no way in hell episode 1 should be on, around, or anywhere near this list.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"