New "official" Kirby sequel

Kirby needs that giant ass sword in his moveset in the next Smash Brothers.

Every once in a while his Up + B move uses it.

I know, but the sword there is nowhere near as huge as this one.

I meant that it should do that in the next Smash Bros. I like Kirby's move set and I don't want it mucked with. Remember the F.L.U.D.D.

Oh yeah. F.L.U.D.D. actually had potential to be good for Mario too if it actually did damage. They messed with my Luigi too. I hate how sometimes his uppercut makes him fall down like a dumbass.

I remember that happening in Melee too.

I never once had that happen with Luigi before Brawl as he's been one of my mains since Melee, but maybe it was just more rare then.

Dedede ain't gonna bop dat dere Kirby. :awesome:

is this the game that's been in development since the gamecube days?

Meh, looks too samey for me to spend $50 on. Just like New Super Mario Bros. Not that they aren't fun, they just aren't doing much to be remarkable.

I'll probably play it when it's cheaper.

Kirby needs a Galaxy quality game that these would be side courses to, but he just doesn't have it. That's what I'd pay $50 for.

Maybe HAL is just more comfortable doing 2d games. There hasn't been a truly 3d Kirby platformer so far, and the SSB games are all 2.5d.

I think I'll be rebuying a Wii because of the "samey" feeling. I miss not having a Nintendo console of ANY kind since my last Wii broke.

Man, how many years later and that name is STILL stupid... :p

Yay! I liked Epic Yarn, but I'm glad we're getting a more traditional Kirby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"