Resident Evil 4: Wii edition and Umbrella Chronicals news

Because the fifth time is the best version of the game? Besides this thread is more about RE: UC.

UC is very fun, just rented it from Blockbuster the other day. The only problem I'm having is taking down the final boss in the final scenario. Keep running out of ammo for all my other guns just before I can kill him. Awesome game for a rail shooter though.

I think UC is great fun and covers most of the important story except for Leon and Claire (who knows why).

Wesker is always fun and his classic cheese voice is nice to hear again. Saying that this is only a tease at best until RE 5 is complete.

I think UC is great fun and covers most of the important story except for Leon and Claire (who knows why).
My guess is that Leon already got some Wii lovin' with Resident Evil 4 and Umbrella Chronicles deals more with S.T.A.R.S. and Umbrella.

Neither Leon or Claire were S.T.A.R.S. or involved with Umbrella. They just simply stumbled upon the situation in Resident Evil 2.

My guess is that Leon already got some Wii lovin' with Resident Evil 4 and Umbrella Chronicles deals more with S.T.A.R.S. and Umbrella.

Neither Leon or Claire were S.T.A.R.S. or involved with Umbrella. They just simply stumbled upon the situation in Resident Evil 2.

Indeed Leon did take a very different path after RE2 compared to Jill and Chris.

Still Claire became very involved with Umbrella after RE2 and I felt she was missed out a bit.

RE4 for the wii is amazing. I beat the main game and now trying to beat the seperate ways side gamebut keep dying at the part where ada help leon escape saddler with ashley. its so frustrating because nothing seems to affect him and if you get too far away from him he does this matrx-like move where he speeds up towards you, grabs you by the face, and slams you down....but game still amazingly fun especially leon! He's totally bad ass...

4 and UC are my favorite games on the Wii so far.

RE4 for the wii is amazing. I beat the main game and now trying to beat the seperate ways side gamebut keep dying at the part where ada help leon escape saddler with ashley. its so frustrating because nothing seems to affect him and if you get too far away from him he does this matrx-like move where he speeds up towards you, grabs you by the face, and slams you down....but game still amazingly fun especially leon! He's totally bad ass...

The ada story is indeed great fun to play after the main game.

4 and UC are my favorite games on the Wii so far.
I can't seem to perform the dodge and counterattack command that wants you to wave the wii-mote I've done it every possible way I can think of and fail every time. It made fighting the first boss much more difficult than it should have been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"