New official SM3 site is up.

OK. Your all drunk but I can clearly see Hobgoblin.

hobgoblin5vx.jpg

Everyone is ignoring the small detail that the suit either reflects light, or is so black it is blue. This doesn't appear to matter much, but I think it may answer some questions about the color of the suit or it's effect with light.

If someone edits Steve Urkel into the picture...or like Sonic the Hedgehog, I will die laughing.

Not saying there's something in the eye but looking at both the old picture and new one the reflection in the eye seems to be different.

That's a damn cool looking SM3 site, I'm aroused.:cool:

P.S.

How come this news isn't up on the main page of SHH!? :o

I have that screensaver on my Powerbook now. It is so cool.

And now my screensaver goes with my wallpaper (which is simply a white background with the "3" in the middle). Come on, 5/4/07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean im not much of a poster, but have been reading the vent for a long time... if there was supposed to be a villain in spideys eye, there would be a clear picture. so drop this stupid topic, theres nothing in his eye other then the reflection of probably a part of his arm and some rain. the poster is meant to signify that spidey is bothered about something and it shows the movie is heading towards a very dark tone, maybe not throughout the movie, but perhaps thats a picture halfway through the movie when someone dies or he starts to realize he is wrong....i mean god forbid that picture be the turning point in the movie, for all we know he could be sitting there and a uncle ben scene happens much like the second movie on peters bed( "no more, NO MORE") and right after that he gets rid of the symbiote some how... then brock gets nailed by it as he is taking picture of him, finds out spideys true identity....theres a twist for you.:confused:

4 pages over that? that site has been up since the first spider-man movie. it's sony's official site. it's the only site where sony ever confirms anything. they never publish rumours or anything like that. so far Sony has officially confirmed that some of the cast is returning, raimi's returning. Church is Sandman, and topher grace is in the movie. nothing else is confirmed.

Spider-Bite said:
4 pages over that? that site has been up since the first spider-man movie. it's sony's official site. it's the only site where sony ever confirms anything. they never publish rumours or anything like that. so far Sony has officially confirmed that some of the cast is returning, raimi's returning. Church is Sandman, and topher grace is in the movie. nothing else is confirmed.

Did you click on that first link??!?!

Spider-Bite said:

I'm seeing something different.

klown23 said:
sm31.jpg

... a bit of contrast and color dodge

I'll hve to admit, I do see something there this time, but I didn't in the poster

cmill216 said:
Did you click on that first link??!?!

yes. when you click on the first link it brings you to the web page which I have visited 300 times. the only thing new, is the falling rain on the teaser poster.

Their were a couple points where it looked like Sandman. Then I see Venom in a pose then I see him in another pose. So pretty much I'm just as lost as everyone else. Their IS something in that eye were aany of you like it or not. And if you say otherwise, and I'll laugh at your pathetic doubts. The same for you who go around saying Venom isn't coming ;-)

I'm going on record right now and saying there IS something in that eye. It bothers me so much that I'll stick my entire reputation on it. If I'm wrong about it and i ever get into a debate with anyone over anything in any other board, and it turns out there wasn't anything in the eye, just mention it and I'll let you have the last word on w/e we're debating. Otherwise, all you peoples who said there wasn't should have the balls to post that you were wrong. But my guess is Venom. The flash animation of photos being taken is a dead give away to eddie brock. It HAS to be venom.

great now we got the thing in the eye again. geez. man. geez.

Anjow1060 said:
I'm going on record right now and saying there IS something in that eye. It bothers me so much that I'll stick my entire reputation on it. If I'm wrong about it and i ever get into a debate with anyone over anything in any other board, and it turns out there wasn't anything in the eye, just mention it and I'll let you have the last word on w/e we're debating. Otherwise, all you peoples who said there wasn't should have the balls to post that you were wrong. But my guess is Venom. The flash animation of photos being taken is a dead give away to eddie brock. It HAS to be venom.

"stick my reputation"?!?!?!?!?!? ;)...

And you have a "reputation"... to stick????? ;) :D

Looks like someone is shooting at Spidey with a camera...... Could it be we're looking at this from Eddie Brock's POV?

TheSlag said:
"stick my reputation"?!?!?!?!?!? ;)...

And you have a "reputation"... to stick????? ;) :D

Well, if I'm right i'll be starting one hopefully. And after a little photoshopping of my own, i'm thinking its Goblin. I retract my previous venom statement.

Lighting flashes, suit is blue where it's supposed to- everyone seems to me missing that:confused:

Anjow1060 said:
The flash animation of photos being taken is a dead give away to eddie brock.

I AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT, IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT THE EYE WHEN THE CAMERA IS FLASHING DURING THE ANIMATION, IT LOOKS LIKE A MAN HUNCHED OVER WITH BOTH HIS ARMS OUT STRETCHED INFRONT OF HIM HOLDING SOMETHING, A CAMERA PERHAPS. I BELIEVE IT IS EDDIE, BUT NOT AS VENOM, JUST AS A PHOTOGRAPHER FOR THE DAILY BUGLE.:o :up: :D

I will not believe that there is a reflection of Venom or any other villain (Hobgoblin...I wish) until I have stone cold evidence.

Pretty cool website too. The website looks better than the first Spider-Man movie's website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"