New Powers

Flying Jokeshop

Civilian
Reaction score
Are there any powers that you would like to see introduced?

Intersteller Travel= For some reason I keep thinking about Peter Stormair as a hero who can travel anywhere in the universe. The main problem would be that adding aliens and other planets into the show wouldn't really gel, so we could never see his journeys, but I think it would make for an interesting charactor that one of the heroes could meet briefly. He would probably be kind of haunted and slightly unhinged, imagine discovering your powers by waking up in another Galaxy one day.

I think the gang is in dire need of a super-genious, most of them are pretty slow on the uptake, someone who could just cut through all the bull**** and tell them what they need to do. Another possability would be someone who can intuitivaly arrive at the answer to any question, like the universe is an encyclopedia that he can read. Basically he would be all knowing.

I would also like to see someone who can shift into other dimensions ( maybe he can reach parallel timelines and rescue that annoying Irish girl who will probably end up stuck in a parallel universe when the virus gets stopped!!)

Someone who can animate objects would also be good for a laugh, he could tell temporarally pass his life force into statues or cars or furniture and animate them and use them like puppets.

Sorry, but all of those are super lame. I don't think any of those would be good for the show, as they either just dont fit or are too powerful.

Personally, i want more offensive/projectile abilities. We've had Elle's lightning, Sylar's freezing, and Ted's radiation, but other than that not many projectile abilities. Maybe heat vision or something.

Also, super-speed.

noxious flatulence. Paul Reubens could reprise his role as The Spleen!

Haven't seen any vision ones yet. x-ray, microscopic etc.

not only superspeed, but introduce another member of the First Family of Heroes with that power:

Ricky Petrelli-Mitchell (aka RPM :cwink:)
Son of: Arthur Petrelli's sister (I'm leaning toward her name being Beverly Petrelli) and her (ex) husband Simon Mitchell.
Powers: Superspeed and hypersensitive reflexes.

Yes, he's a character from a fanfic i'm writing

someone with avalanche's powers, and ability to control the earth

or just a real simple one like walking on water or the creation of additional limbs

a blackout voice one would be pretty good too but have it only happen when the character laughs, it's hard to have such a devastating offensive weapon that is most dangerous when you are around people you love and pretty useless when you need it to kick serious ass. could cause for some interesting development.

I Tried To Write A FanFic Ages Ago Which Ended Up Being Lame But I Had A Character In It Who Could Manipulate Sound However He Wanted OK Not That Offensive Although Does Have Its Possibilities And Could Also Imitate Voices For Like Phone Calls And Stuff

Sorry, but all of those are super lame. I don't think any of those would be good for the show, as they either just dont fit or are too powerful.

Personally, i want more offensive/projectile abilities. We've had Elle's lightning, Sylar's freezing, and Ted's radiation, but other than that not many projectile abilities. Maybe heat vision or something.

Also, super-speed.

Well obviously I dissagree, and I'm surprised you think that super-intelligence is lame, I think it is the kind of power that is needed. As far as being too powerfull or over the top, there are always ways to counter or limit them, one of the things I like about Heroes is that they are not afraid to use crazy powers like time-travel,immortality, or Peters power.

I think somebody who can shift into other dimensions would make a great villian, and an interesting counterpart to Hiro, he would be able to move through space outside our perception and pull people into into it, in which case you would need a super-genious to figure out a way to trap him.

I think the savant power is interesting too, an ordinary mind that can know anything would put a strain on your sanity, I think that would be dramatically interesting. And he would be limited by the fact that he would need to know what question to ask.

And I just think bringing objects to life is cool, although it might be hard to visualise within the shows budget.

Duplication, tranfiguration, and shape-shifting are also abilties I would like to see. And the abiltiy to talk to animals could be fun.

I've also been thinking about a reverse entropy power, you could make anything as good as knew, refill your glass of beer,heal someone, or turn them into a baby, a limit would need to be drawn on reverving death, as there is quite enough of that going on.

As for projectiles, maybe someone who can fire death rays? Sonic blasts? Maybe produce some kind of energy sphere which can be fired around the place?

I would love to see a Goku/Neo type of character who constantly has to "level up" but that's just me. :o

Super-Intelligence is a cool power, but wouldn't work for the series. The fun part of this show is watching plot develop because no one has any idea what's happening. A super-intelligence power would be one big spoiler.

Powers I'd like to see:
Super speed
supersonic voice (Black Canary)
superhuman accuracy (Bullseye)

Well b4 Elle i would've said electro-manipulation, as that is the coolest super power, but hmm...

shapeshifter or body swapper who they try to higher to replace Candice, would be cool

ummm, what about a water based power
shooting water, controlling water, tuning water into something else(other liquids, solids, chemicals,...),or turning into water

something in that area?

Well we did have the liquid man( his body could mimic water). Read the comic if you don't know who I'm talking about.
Possession, Astral Projection( ghostly and/or "Prue(charmed)" style), or Possession via Astral Projection. Feral( with a unique explanation of the power), someone who can mess with others powers (temporarily), eg. If they use their powers on Elle, she would still be able to generate electricity but she would electrocute herself in the process and other stuff to that effect. Someone with broad chemical based powers or pheromones. Enough ideas out of me for now.

super-speed
some type of mutation when their powers are engaged, /Mr.Hyde/Hulk like in a way.

I want either someone with super-speed or someone who can manipulate metal (like Magneto).

I think low level teleportation would be nice to see. I thought Hiro was going to go that rout when his powers wern't working properly.
That power would have been cool with the sword.
Visually they could do it without having to jack up the budget.

Duplication.
Possession.
The ability to cause paralysis to others.
Oh, so many I can think of.

ummm, what about a water based power
shooting water, controlling water, tuning water into something else(other liquids, solids, chemicals,...),or turning into water

something in that area?

i love that power! whenever people talk about what superpowers they'd want i always go for water based, i think it would be ace

Someone who like collosus or luke cage would be bad@$$... like a marine or a former cage fighter or street fighter or martial artist who gains this abilty... that would be an essiential asset someone who HRG befriends or maybe a new boyfriend for nikki who grows close to micah and micah looks up to

I'd actually like my favorite super power ever - Weather Manipulation - to make some sort of debut.

Other powers I would like:

Probability Manipulation
Umbrakinesis
Chlorokinesis
Shapeshifting
Self Duplication

excuse me, what's chlorokiness?

i think that all the elements need some type of manipulater
(you know: Pyro, Magneto, Elle, Avalanche, ice man)

Heat Vision

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"