What powers would you like to see?

What about someone whose drawings become real? For example, if you were stuck somewhere and needed a flashlight (random, I know), you could draw a picture of one and it would appear, etc.

Here's a silly one. The ability to give people explosive diarrhea and or make them instantly crap in their pants.

What about someone whose drawings become real? For example, if you were stuck somewhere and needed a flashlight (random, I know), you could draw a picture of one and it would appear, etc.

Sai.

I actually stole the idea from some random TMNT cartoon book I have from the early 90s.

I wouldn’t mind seeing reality Manipulation on a small scale.

I wouldn’t mind seeing reality Manipulation on a small scale.

I think we sort of saw that with Candice (Missy Peregrym's character), especially since she was able to do it on a mass scale (more than one person at once).

I think we sort of saw that with Candice (Missy Peregrym's character), especially since she was able to do it on a mass scale (more than one person at once).

Wasn’t that more of a telepathic move, I don’t think she actually created the things we saw it was all just an illusion. What I am talking about is things like been able to increase the gravitational force of an area or decreasing it, been able to change increase the temperature of an area and decreasing it or hell been able to walk on water. Something that allows you to throw the laws of nature out of the window for a bit.

I want to see a group of misfits with powers. They can run a bad neighborhood. or A group of actual Heroes or a government/army team running around using their abilities as a team.

Control over Water
EMP/ Electrical Power draining abilities
Ability to turn skin to stone
once again, the ability to shapeshift into a Monster and back to human appearance.

Wasn’t that more of a telepathic move, I don’t think she actually created the things we saw it was all just an illusion. What I am talking about is things like been able to increase the gravitational force of an area or decreasing it, been able to change increase the temperature of an area and decreasing it or hell been able to walk on water. Something that allows you to throw the laws of nature out of the window for a bit.

Im totally on level with you here bro. Like someone who could manipulate or alter the laws of psychics. Man youve given me some cool ideas. Like Im sure you know the 4 basic universal forces ie Electromagnetism, Gravity, and the Weak and Strong Nuclear forces. Someone could do some cool stuff if they could manipualte gravity! Thats how the vortex guys power shouldve worked instead of just seeming like it created a wind vortex. Ive got a buncha ideas though for real. I came up with one a while ago with a character that could manipulate someones brain chemistry to make them feel psychotropic effects without any actual substances but that just kinda evolved into my chemical reaction manipulation power. I think the abillitie to see in different wavelengths of the em spectrum would be cool ya know Predator 2 style. Also someone who could manipulate light enerygy or discharge gamma rays lol That would be boss for real! You sure as hell wouldnt wanna **** with someone if they could send a blast of actual gamma rays at you. Hell actually thinking about it they would probably be hot enough to start burning away parts of the atmosphere.

Maybe someone with the power to fix the economy!! Lmao or an ozone depleting power lol Im just being dumb now but keep it coming guys alot of these powers sounds really cool and I would love to see some more visually stunning or more overt powers.

Control over Water
EMP/ Electrical Power draining abilities
Ability to turn skin to stone
once again, the ability to shapeshift into a Monster and back to human appearance.

I like the way you think, especially the water one. Control over the elements is cool, especially if it's only one element in particular. Leaves you with at least some vulnerability.

Well we got to see one of the Planeteers in action this past ep...

Ha, now all we need is Earth (that'd be pretty cool, someone that can create earthquakes, maybe cause volcanic activity? Something like that? Maybe someone that can stimulate motion in the tectonic plates or something to that effect? Not sure how you'd explain it, I'm not very good at this. ha.) Fire's been done...Wind you just mentioned...as has Water.
And we mentioned heart, but yeah seriously how would that work?
The ability to make someone feel affection would actually be kind of interesting.
Like you could sort of hijack only certain circuits of the brain that have to do with sympathy/affection and make people feel attraction or have feelings for either you/someone/something else. That might actually be kind of interesting. The power of love haha. Someone call Huey Lewis and the News.
But yeah, I think Doyle wishes he had that one. At least he did when he had Meredith at his little marionette theatre. Or maybe he even thought he did have that power, the way he was talking to her haha.
Yeah so my only contribution is running on what you said, Mdizzle and interpreting what the other Planeteers' powers might be if applied to the Heroes universe.
I kinda like the earth/heart power ideas I had there though, kinda interesting.
They sorta hinted at it in 'I Am Become Death' where future Peter holds up the newspaper that says "Man Causes Earthquake in Sydney" and I think I remember reading that Isaac Mendez's father, one of the original 12 founders, had a similar ability that involved earth/ground/earthquakes...
K sry guys. /endrant

Ha, now all we need is Earth (that'd be pretty cool, someone that can create earthquakes, maybe cause volcanic activity? Something like that? Maybe someone that can stimulate motion in the tectonic plates or something to that effect? Not sure how you'd explain it, I'm not very good at this. ha.) Fire's been done...Wind you just mentioned...as has Water.
And we mentioned heart, but yeah seriously how would that work?
The ability to make someone feel affection would actually be kind of interesting.
Like you could sort of hijack only certain circuits of the brain that have to do with sympathy/affection and make people feel attraction or have feelings for either you/someone/something else. That might actually be kind of interesting. The power of love haha. Someone call Huey Lewis and the News.
But yeah, I think Doyle wishes he had that one. At least he did when he had Meredith at his little marionette theatre. Or maybe he even thought he did have that power, the way he was talking to her haha.
Yeah so my only contribution is running on what you said, Mdizzle and interpreting what the other Planeteers' powers might be if applied to the Heroes universe.
I kinda like the earth/heart power ideas I had there though, kinda interesting.
They sorta hinted at it in 'I Am Become Death' where future Peter holds up the newspaper that says "Man Causes Earthquake in Sydney" and I think I remember reading that Isaac Mendez's father, one of the original 12 founders, had a similar ability that involved earth/ground/earthquakes...
K sry guys. /endrant

Ha, I seriously mentioned heart as a joke, but now that I think of it that way, it could be an interesting power.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but something to do with acid secretion...

Can't think of anything useful right now. The earthquake ability would also be fun to see.

I'd like to see a headstrong individual with the ability to lead people, shoot scarlet blasts of concussive force from his eyes, and bone the hot chick of the group.

Just so he could be obliterated in a nanosecond by said hot chick merely to serve the plot.

Ugh, still jaded by The Last Stand after all this time. >< Need moar sleep.

I had an idea for a type of character that was kind of a combination between the Thing and Action Comics #1 Superman. The guy would have "super molecular density". All of the the particles in his body would be incredibly dense, giving him not only massive strength(and I mean massive strength, not Mohinder strengh) and be virtually indestructible, with bullets and the like bouncing off his body.

The catch would be that while he looks like an average guy, he weighs something like 600 pounds. If you try to touch him or squeeze his hand, it feels like you're squeezing a rock. He can't be physically intimate with anyone and has to be careful when walking anywhere or touching anything because of his massive strength and hardness.

I thought of this type of hero because I think Heroes is missing a Superman or Hulk type character. Someone who doesn't have any mind or elemental powers, but is just a physical force of nature.

Jessica was pretty strong. She ripped people in half. I miss her :csad:

I like that alot Lighthouse it would be an awesome power to see indeed. Good thinking man

What about...someone who can hypnotize through song, similar to a siren?

I'm really reaching here. All the good powers have already been done apparently.

I've always thought teleportation was needed~ like Nightcrawler's smoke teleportation type. not like Hiro's "blinking".
My friend suggested, "why not power over paper? After all, paper's everywhere all over the world, and beside no one would guess it would be a useful power until they got multiple paper cuts and could possibly make them choke on it"

And funny thing is that he doesn't even read Naruto but i agreed with him tho, why not? Do it similar as Konan's~ be able to manipulate paper, have it change shapes like origami.

I've always thought teleportation was needed~ like Nightcrawler's smoke teleportation type. not like Hiro's "blinking".
My friend suggested, "why not power over paper? After all, paper's everywhere all over the world, and beside no one would guess it would be a useful power until they got multiple paper cuts and could possibly make them choke on it"

And funny thing is that he doesn't even read Naruto but i agreed with him tho, why not? Do it similar as Konan's~ be able to manipulate paper, have it change shapes like origami.

LOL

That's twice Naruto characters have been mentioned in this thread.

I was first. :o :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"