Of the powers the Heroes characters have shown so far...

saddly, telekinesis is not Sylar's power, but rather recombining his DNA to match his special needs

and I just realised that the hype is full of stupid idiotic teens with ADD

Corinthian™ said:
and I just realised that the hype is full of stupid idiotic teens with ADD

Did you also realize that you can't spell?

Corinthian™ said:
saddly, telekinesis is not Sylar's power, but rather recombining his DNA to match his special needs

Well if we're splitting hairs true telekinesis is not his original power.

PowersOfMind said:
1.Telekinesis(Sylar) would be my first choice. Its pretty much a limitless
power.

2. Indestructable(Claire)- hey if I cant die... well what's better than that.

3. Empathy(Peter)-another power that is practically limitless

4. Persuasion(Eden)- I think we all know why this power would come in handy.

5. Bending Space and Time(Hiro) The only reason this is not higher on the list is because you never know what your doing when you mess with time. It could have horrible consequences.

Anyone or all of these powers would do it for me.
What, robbing banks, getting sex, doing whatever you want? How's that fun-oh....

Atomicchuck3k said:
Did you also realize that you can't spell?
yes. It's hard to spell at 5 am... but yes, the average users in here have really short attention span

i rank the Haitain's powers because of the ability to wipe memories
how can you fight him if you forget who you are and what abilities you have?
besides, i'd love to erase memories for personal gain

Corinthian™ said:
yes. It's hard to spell at 5 am... but yes, the average users in here have really short attention span

I agree! Too much input causes A.D.D. in most cases. I believe if most followers of the show begin to watch the re-runs that they'll discover how much detail was missed.

Your absolutely right, telekinesis is not Sylar's power, just one of many abilities he's aquired.

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
i rank the Haitain's powers because of the ability to wipe memories
how can you fight him if you forget who you are and what abilities you have?
besides, i'd love to erase memories for personal gain

That's what I'm talkin' bout'!

i know telekinesis isn't Sylar's power
but it was the first one he "obtained" so to speak

It's the one he has now, so I don't give a toss about semantics.

IAmHe9 said:
It's the one he has now, so I don't give a toss about semantics.
besides he rarely uses his other powers anyway

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
besides he rarely uses his other powers anyway

How do you know? They haven't shown him doing much of anything just the after effects (like the dead guy in the future who was frozen and had his brain removed). Freezing could be a old power or a new one. I have to look at a couple of re-runs to see how long Sylar has been in action (from first acquiring Telekinesis at his watch shop until he gets caught).

I like Nathan's the best of the shown powers. Flight is great not to mention that he can do this without wings and is quite fast at flying. I just want to know how fast he can fly and how much he can carry while flying. The other powers are interesting too but I want to know more on a physical lvl of how he is flying despite it just being a tv show.

Atomicchuck3k said:
How do you know? They haven't shown him doing much of anything just the after effects (like the dead guy in the future who was frozen and had his brain removed). Freezing could be a old power or a new one. I have to look at a couple of re-runs to see how long Sylar has been in action (from first acquiring Telekinesis at his watch shop until he gets caught).
the freezing is the ONLY other power he used, and as far as they've shown, he used it ONCE

If Claire's mom can light stuff on fire, I can't wait to see what her dad can do! I hope its good, otherwise, Claire and her Mom would be more powerful. That would be stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"