New Superman Returns X360 screens!

WhatsHisFace said:
Batman Vengeance was terrible. I remember thinking it was awesome at first, but then you realise enemies don't stay dead for more than five seconds unless you handcuff them, and later levels are so frustrating... I can't believe I finished that game! :cmad:
I thought it was pretty easy. I finished it all in one sitting.

I don't care what the reviews say. I am having a lot of fun playing this game. A few small things can get annoying but hopefully they will fix some of the problems in the sequel.

WhatsHisFace said:
Gamespot gave this a 4.5!!! :mad:

EA, I should have known! You... you big poops!!!

Boohoohoohoohoo :(

I really hate to say it, but I'm going to say it anyways:

Told ya so :o

(sigh) I really love this game...and of course these reviewers don't like this game...if I was playing Gears of War for the past two weeks, I wouldn't like any other game either

For everyone who is reading these reviews, and has not played the game or it's demo, and has some sort of interest in the game, please! Play the demo or rent the game! Give it a try, you might like it

i played the demo a few times after DL'ing it..i quite like it
but i have a problem with playing as a invincible guy...everybody gets kryptonite in this game to throw at you?
fun to fly around at least in the demo....

ign gave this a 5.5... ouchies.

oh well, glad i didn't get my hopes too high.

I HATE THE ****ING SECOND RIOT BATTLE! ARRRGGG!!!!

(help... :()

Wow, just got the game today. I really like it, save for the second Metallo fight. What a b***h

I have the Playstation 2 version the Free Roam is incredible in this game. It definitely is a mix between The Hulk Ultimate Destruction & Spider-Man 2. It is fun just flying around Metropolis

AssMan said:
I have the Playstation 2 version the Free Roam is incredible in this game. It definitely is a mix between The Hulk Ultimate Destruction & Spider-Man 2. It is fun just flying around Metropolis
agreed, thats exactly why i bought this game :up::woot:

I just got it :D Going to play a little bit now....

Can anyone tell me how to save the blimps. I can't keep them from blowing up.

Joe Kerr said:
I HATE THE ****ING SECOND RIOT BATTLE! ARRRGGG!!!!

(help... :()

the best thing to do with Riot is heat vision...not burst, but straight shots....but be careful not to miss too much and hit the city, which you will do alot because he dodges it pretty easily...just have to get him in the right position and and time when he dodges...and DON'T hit him, the fight will never end if you do that

newmexneon said:

All I can say is just after clearing one of dragons, keep your eye on the surrounding air space, they are usually coming from a distance in the direction from the hyper sector

newmexneon said:
to kill the red dragons, use freeze breath to freeze them then Super Speed fly into them on the white dragons, do the same but with heat vision

put out the fires on the blimps with superbreath (yellow one not blue ;))

BatFitz said:
the best thing to do with Riot is heat vision...not burst, but straight shots....but be careful not to miss too much and hit the city, which you will do alot because he dodges it pretty easily...just have to get him in the right position and and time when he dodges...and DON'T hit him, the fight will never end if you do that
thanks but i already did it.. w/ heat vision ;)

I think the game is great fun. By no means is it perfect but its good.

I guess my standards are too high then... Nice to see you guys dont want to vommit after 5 minutes of playing it though :up:

Mentok said:
I guess my standards are too high then... Nice to see you guys dont want to vommit after 5 minutes of playing it though :up:

My standards are just low, and im a sucker for superhero games.

You see, Mentok, it's not Superman 64-bad...in fact, I don't think it's bad at all...but this is coming from a Superman fan. I think you just have to be a fan of the game to praise it this much. And yes, compared to other games on the market, it does have a lot of flaws. But, by itself, it's a pretty satisfying experience. But waaaaaay too short. I finished it in about 5 hours or so. I mean the Metro events keep going but they get repetitive after a while. Say, wasn't there a code out there somewhere where you could turn the Metro events off? Hmm, maybe on here or on The Planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"