New York Comic-Con (Marvel Legends News)

Where do you see that?

At the NYCC.....in pics, theres the 2 pack wolverine with claws out a screaming face....and by his feet is non screamy head and two clwless hands.....but they got the metal clow hole things

the nick fury sucks, thank god for the TB one... but i will say that bi beast really does rule, and the black spidey with the hints of blue is actually a damn good black spidey with an actually good paint job

They're supposed to release a bunch of Spider-man 6 inch figures this year, including Puma and Tarantula...did anybody see those at the con? :huh:

i think i saw some pics. are they from the same wave as that carnage is?

WHY ARN'T YOU PEOPLE POSTING LINKS TO THESE PICS.... for some of us, this is the only board we go to...

Rough, Invincible. Don't be too concerned yet. HBC has started taking the Target exclusives as Zellers exclusives. On Wal-Mart you'd only get screwed out of them if you live in Quebec. Unless Wal-Mart Canada continues it's *****ebaggery on toys. Which case TRU might pick it up.

I'm not worried....me lads in the States'll hook me up.....or ebay....or I'll just go there again like I did last year.

Or......like you said....it could turn out like the WM Giant Man Wave.......my local TRUs got over storcked with that wave.

When Am I gonna see more Princess Bride stuff?

This has been killing me for ages.....and it says Summer 2008 and all we've seen so far is Dread Pirate Wesley.....and he's just a promo stand alone before the actual wave one..........and to top it off I'm reading the book right now........Arg.

Awwww....Dammit

Dick Tracy and Tick actually look pretty good.....I don't know what I'm gonna do

I'm not worried....me lads in the States'll hook me up.....or ebay....or I'll just go there again like I did last year.

Or......like you said....it could turn out like the WM Giant Man Wave.......my local TRUs got over storcked with that wave.
From the TF and GI-Joe news I've been reading appearantly HBC has goten onboard with the whole exclusive thing since the TF movie line dropped. The company is now willing to take Target exlcusives and put them out through Zellers. Granted not all but some at least. And an exclusive wave of ML could be something they'd take on.

Where Are You Seeing All These Pics!!!!!???

I usually get all my Toyfair/SDCC/NYCC coverage from these sites:

www.figures.com
www.actionfigureinsider.com
www.toynewsi.com
www.action-figure.com (although, they haven't posted any NYCC coverage yet)

Of course, I also get a lot of info from this site, thefwoosh, and the fanex boards as well.

Indeed.

I'd especially like to see the Tick and Dick Tracy mentioned above.

http://nycc08.figures.com/showphoto.php?photo=1921
http://nycc08.figures.com/showphoto.php?photo=1124

I'd host the pictures and post them myself, but I'm on dial-up right now and don't have the time.

Holy **** out of *****ing **** **** on a sandwich!

That Tick just made my week. :wow:

you guys do realize that shocker toy's sculpts arnt really the problem.. its the finished product. they make hasbro look like gentle giant :(

I have no problem with touching up The Tick's paint myself, if it comes to that.

I have no problem with touching up The Tick's paint myself, if it comes to that.

last thing shocker toys figs need is more paint added to them. look at them painted.. they lose next to all sculpting detail... just face it, shocker toys SUCK...

Oh. Well, meh. I'm a hopeless Tick ****e, so I'd buy it in any case.

I've wanted both a six inch Tick and a Six inch Dick Tracy for a long time.....I wish they weren't Shocker

This figure looks very interesting

DSCN7745.JPG

http://nycc08.figures.com/data/628/DSCN7745.JPG

When the **** is wave 4 coming out anyway?

na they cant due december... thats only 2 ml waves this year unless there counting the hulk wave an the 2 packs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"