New York Comic-Con (Marvel Legends News)

Holy ****, I want that Tick.
DAMN you Shocker toys.

I seriously hope they don't get the invincible licence.

I usually get all my Toyfair/SDCC/NYCC coverage from these sites:

www.figures.com
www.actionfigureinsider.com
www.toynewsi.com
www.action-figure.com (although, they haven't posted any NYCC coverage yet)

Of course, I also get a lot of info from this site, thefwoosh, and the fanex boards as well.

http://nycc08.figures.com/showphoto.php?photo=1921
http://nycc08.figures.com/showphoto.php?photo=1124

I'd host the pictures and post them myself, but I'm on dial-up right now and don't have the time.

im finding nothing hasbro on any of those sites :cmad:

I hate to interject since this is a Marvel thread but i'd like to clear things up. Shocker Toys Indie Series1 was shown at NYCC for people who didn't see it in person at Toy Fair. The paints and figures are the same as TF. Series1 is now at the factory and will have Series2 articulation and the new paints will be based on the art by the creators like the NYCC Scud only still better. We are making it the best we can with fan input and creator input so stop bustin are barls. The new pics will be out soon of updated IS1 and new painted IS1 and Painted IS2 so be patient you waited this long!

Proof is in the pics... show us something to make us take a 2nd glance and maybe we will... Scud still looks hand painted if you ask me *yawn

I don't think I'll be getting the Hulk wave until the price somewhat drops from $20. I hope the other legends don't increase in price. :p

Is series 4 even getting released??

What happened to their production schedule?

I'm not really sure what their reasoning for the delay was. I don't think they're retooling any of the figs or anything, so I'm not sure what's up.

The icons got delayed as well. I wonder what the hell is going on

actually it looks like ML4 now titled i think the walmart wave (could be the target one) comes out in the fall... october or nov i think thats what i read on there little cards.

and it looks like this is happening because the other exclusive wave, the hulk wave, and the movie figures will all be coming out first, as well as the 2 packs.. and for some reason they seem to be counting them as part of everything, rather then releasing them with a "regular" series 4

So like Captain Britain before, Union Jack is going to be hard to find in the UK> I'd love to know the logic behind that :)

hmmm....yeah...that is kind of odd......I'll bet that When Guardian gets released he'll be a KB or Taget exclusive and hard to find in Canada

Ok....very very....dumb question....What happend to Legends Nova?

Very hasbroed figures in the two exclusive waves. Probably only getting the black spidey, black wolvy, and maybe Union Jack.

But the two packs are amazing. Wonder why those get the better treatment?

Is that Super Skrull part of a 2pack with the Kree fig? Pass on all those except for him. Maybe Black Spidey, depends on artic. Besides that, anxiously awaiting for NOVA.

Very hasbroed figures in the two exclusive waves. Probably only getting the black spidey, black wolvy, and maybe Union Jack.

But the two packs are amazing. Wonder why those get the better treatment?

If they're in the Target/Red Hulk wave, don't get them...those are figs i'll be wanting to part with, as i'll only be getting them for the BAF pieces.

I hate to interject since this is a Marvel thread but i'd like to clear things up. Shocker Toys Indie Series1 was shown at NYCC for people who didn't see it in person at Toy Fair. The paints and figures are the same as TF. Series1 is now at the factory and will have Series2 articulation and the new paints will be based on the art by the creators like the NYCC Scud only still better. We are making it the best we can with fan input and creator input so stop bustin are barls. The new pics will be out soon of updated IS1 and new painted IS1 and Painted IS2 so be patient you waited this long!

April 2008 ladies and gentlemen

hmmm....yeah...that is kind of odd......I'll bet that When Guardian gets released he'll be a KB or Taget exclusive and hard to find in Canada

April 2008 again.

Ha....And they say I'm not a precog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"