NewAvengers Figures, Poses and Displays Thread!!!

Hey NA, just so you know I'm a 3 3/4" fan too. I would be a ML, but I'm way to late for it. I'll be picking up the new ML Deadpool, if it's not short-packaged like most MLs nowadays.

Well, with my recent ML 2 packs grabs...I decided to add some custom army builders to my armys... This is STILL WIP so easy on me!

3 custom SHIELD agents
DSC03368.jpg

Some Skrulls...
DSC03370.jpg

DSC03371.jpg

DSC03372.jpg

DSC03373.jpg

And I wanted to see how they would look in the shelves, so, I gave them a try out...

DSC03375.jpg

DSC03378.jpg

DSC03381.jpg

And I added this pic just because I re-organize the HYDRA shelve!
DSC03382.jpg

Here...Two more guys added to my Skrull army...
DSC03393.jpg

This is my first face sculpt ever...I would love some kind of feedback guys... I think I wan't to make some more, but I don't know if I need to improve and where I have to improve...
DSC03394.jpg

Some work I have been doing with my GL corps...in a few days because my Guardians arrive, with a IC Mongul to customize, a Tomar Re and my friend will finally give me my Kryb! Also my Color of Fear shipped last week. And hopping BBTS get my figs in before the new year, ahhh, Kilowog!
lan.jpg

lantersnssss.jpg

corpssss.jpg

And some customs I have worked with...

ATT1787237.jpg

ATT1787208.jpg

DSC03402.jpg

For Hannu you could use a Thing figure(which is what you did but paint it instead of the clay thing)...you do great jobs on customs btw...

Thanks GB! The Hannu is not finished yet, it still needs some small cracks and lines and then a wash with some white and black.... It may look a bit better...at least I hope for!

Thanks again!

Dude yeah you're welcome! I'm totally liking all your Green Lantern stuff the most....:up:

And Daredevil? At you've got the Director's Cut as well, which is 100x better than the theatrical cut. :up:

Is the Director's cut REALLY that much better? I've heard it was but never made an effort to see it.

What did they add to it? Or I guess, what got cut from the theatrical version?

30 min was added back into it... there's a whole plot line that reflects much more on the Matt side... and kingpin's sidekick.. this also leads to why the kingpin gets the cops called on him at the end of the movie (which is really never explained in the theatrical version). its a far better self contained story... only thing is it also makes elektra come off sorta weird (he leaves her in the rain instead of sleeping with her, but she still sends him an invite to the party, lol).

The 3 GR dvd's are the theatrical version, and a walmart set a friend gave me with the extended version and a special features dvd...

And my wife LOVES the Elektra movie, as well as the extended DD movie.

IMO the extended DD is WAY better than the original version...as Spidey says, it gives to it a bit more of direction...sense.

Tis face sculpt is frikking awesome man, but it's definetaly in it's own style....like a very cartoony looking style, so it doens't fit in perfectly with the MLs, but I like it, and in it's own right it does look like near professional quality, just done in it's own style.

You know what I mean? I love it though, great job.

And yeah the DD directors cut is a completely different movie.

Daredevil DC is one of the best Marvel movies available.

Tis face sculpt is frikking awesome man, but it's definetaly in it's own style....like a very cartoony looking style, so it doens't fit in perfectly with the MLs, but I like it, and in it's own right it does look like near professional quality, just done in it's own style.

You know what I mean? I love it though, great job.

And yeah the DD directors cut is a completely different movie.

I know man! Thanks! I try and based it on a drawing from one of the Si comics...I think that is why he looks "cartoony"...But thanks! It means a lot coming from you buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"