Hail HYDRA!

Dude, please don't treat me like a Newbie....I know it's from Wiki, but I also saw it advertized on another site which I cannot find now.....but it was Two Hydra Agents, one normal the second Screaming and Red Eyes....but it was stated that this one was different than the regular varient because it had red eyes......

hmm thats wierd.. was it a packaged 2 pack? of nothing but hydra agents?

it wasn't packaged, but they had a Promo shot of the two of them standing side by side.

it wasn't packaged, but they had a Promo shot of the two of them standing side by side.

ya i wouldnt put 2 cents into it then... alot of sites i've noticed don't really know what there selling very well

But it's dissapeared now and doesn't exist....i think it was cornerstorecomics....and you did say that they posted lies and such......

here ya go....two birds, one stone

wizarduniverse_1974_12554087

This is also the early pic I spoke of with proper artic

Eh, Rough...you see, this articulation is perfect, man, he even got articulated fingers!!!!

But obviously Hasbro go for a totally diferent articulation with Bob here!

But it's dissapeared now and doesn't exist....i think it was cornerstorecomics....and you did say that they posted lies and such......

all toy companies usually do when it comes to early pre-orders

Eh, Rough...you see, this articulation is perfect, man, he even got articulated fingers!!!!

But obviously Hasbro go for a totally diferent articulation with Bob here!

Dude, this is Hasbro, this was thier early prototype, the boots and body are Identical to the final product. TB's looked different.

Dude, this is Hasbro, this was thier early prototype, the boots and body are Identical to the final product. TB's looked different.

I know man...That is what I'm saying. This would have been awesome. Lets hope they do another one a few waves from now or a box set with henchmens!!!

If they ever re release it it isn't gonna be more articulated...it'll be the one we got.

I know man....Just let me dream! hahahahaaha.

Actually I like the HYDRA goons we got.... They dont have to be super articuated...Anyways they will get their a**es kicked!!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"