NewAvengers Figures, Poses and Displays Thread!!!

I hate how MU just spew out a **** load of characters! but when in was ML we didnt get that many. well annoying.

I know. They've put out what, 5 waves already? in like, 4 months?! BASTARDS!!! Where the hell is the 6" love?

****in' Hasbro. :down:

I know. They've put out what, 5 waves already? in like, 4 months?! BASTARDS!!! Where the hell is the 6" love?

Those new two packs should hit within the next month, methinks. They already have started to trickle out overseas.

Are the DC Universe smaller than the Marvel Universe? I thought the whole idea was all the little figs were the same size. GI Joe, Star Wars, Indian Jones, Marvel and DC.

It's kinda hard to tell from that shot, but it looks like 'lil Cap towers over 'lil Flash. That's dumb.

Yeah... I only brought those from DC because they were in cl;earence fro a buck each! So I grabbed them. But yes, they are smaller. I will post some comparison (scale) pics later, wit Indy figs, Joes, SW, DC and MU...

I hate how MU just spew out a **** load of characters! but when in was ML we didnt get that many. well annoying.
I know old friend...But I think habro will take out some 6 inch awesome at SDCC this year...Lets hope for it..For not to be like the impossible to find Nemesis wave... Dammed wave!

It will get better man...You'll see.

well.... i'm quite excited for comic con's reveals :D

Me too!

Me too, brotha. Me too.

Me 3!

awesome collection dude!

Thanks man! Thank you very much! :applaud

WOW...was about time for an update... I am getting ready for the MU exclusives arriving this week! Also ordered the Secret Wars from TRU.com and some other Marvel Universe scale figs from the wolverine line from HTS.

Pics...

DSC03265.jpg

DSC03266.jpg

DSC03267.jpg

DSC03272.jpg

DSC03273.jpg

DSC03274.jpg

DSC03275.jpg

.... the wolverine and the x-men toys? come one NA.. just give em to your kids :( those really are happy meal toys lol

Dude, stop buying the MU figs.. for the love of all that is good.

yeah, and to be honest NA, and it's not your fault.. but i've yet to see any MU fig collection ever displayed well.. they just look boring

That's because the articulation sucks.

That's because the articulation sucks.

indeed, and there's know scenes or dioramas like star wars where it's easy to make them look good, and lets face it, star wars actors need less articulation then superheroes.

indeed, and there's know scenes or dioramas like star wars where it's easy to make them look good, and lets face it, star wars actors need less articulation then superheroes.

The articulation works for the majority of the SW characters. Not at ALL for the Marvel Universe.

The articulation works for the majority of the SW characters. Not at ALL for the Marvel Universe.

indeed. Most of the marvel universe is in action. and these figs fail miserably at it.

.... the wolverine and the x-men toys? come one NA.. just give em to your kids :( those really are happy meal toys lol

Those are my kids...I only bought for me Cyke and Gambit... Beast, Iceman and Colossuss are his figs... I just let him put them there untill my MU figs arrive. But yeah, Iknow those XOW figs suck! But Cyke and Gambit are ok with me!

Dude, stop buying the MU figs.. for the love of all that is good.

It's hard for me... I have always loved that scale (since my Joes days) and now I can have them and WILL eventually make mixed displays with them, I am just waiting for the MU to have more figs...I have like a TON of joes and they will look powerless!

BUT me buying MU figs does not mean I have quited or forgoten about ML... Trust me, I am pissed because Hasbro did not made an exclusive for the SDCC for the ML line, and for the diminutive amount of respect they showed the line in this past year, and specially in the convention with the choose 3 thing! That sucks! They can make a 19 inch Galactus for the MU line, and a Super Skrull, but not as a BAF for the ML... they can suck md...

The figs they showed at SDCC, man I would buy everyone of those... Though I know I will not get them. Only 3 of them.

But the MU line have nothing to do with it...For what it looks like, the momentum is in favor of MU right now, maybe the ML line needed a break to be reborn again... Let's give it some time.

So, buddy, I think I will not stop buying MU, because what I saw at SDCC was AWESOME! and as I said, I really love that scale. Now I will have to have two different displays areas for the 6 incher and the 3 inchers...

yeah, and to be honest NA, and it's not your fault.. but i've yet to see any MU fig collection ever displayed well.. they just look boring

It's quite a challenge to display them...But also the lack of characters (for being a new line) makes it harder to choose what and who to display...

But yeah, I accept the articulation problem... :csad:...But still like them! :whatever:

I was trying to make some actions poses... Here are the results. I can do better, but not much time right now... I'll get better pics later.

DSC03281.jpg

DSC03287.jpg

DSC03290.jpg

Ms. Marvel is the best Marvel women...She is awesome!
DSC03291.jpg

This pose kind of looks nice!
DSC03292.jpg

yeah the rulk pose is the only one that looks decent. everyone else just looks like mannequins

The way the MU Hulks stand are just ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"