Hail HYDRA!

the ones i would want/need are the normal jigsaw in his punisher costume and either of the leaders from the hulk sets. And either of the iron man face off packs

Ok/ Ill check tommorow. Actually im storing stuff at my parents house!

im still strugling to find that red mandarin vs war machine vs pack

Don't feel bad about gettign 20 goons NA12....I've pre ordered 6 and plan on nabbing acouple more....plus I've got 11 Broods...and am getting 2 Brood Queens.....but then again, I do havbe a problem

Oh also, anyone doesn't want Brood Queen parts lemme know.

Also as shelves go....I like the Wal-Mart shelves.....they're kick ass, plus when I run out of room, I just buy another shelf to add to the row.

I have some of them too......but I love my Wall mart book shleves.

o ok, i can only use wall shelves at the moment. btw rough, as soon as my pc is back online i got pics 4 u

swwwweeeeeeet.

Also, Speak of the devil.....three of my Hydra guys have been shipped

im just stickin with 3, 4 if one of the 2 i ordered isnt a variant. i dont have enough room...

Don't feel bad about gettign 20 goons NA12....I've pre ordered 6 and plan on nabbing acouple more....plus I've got 11 Broods...and am getting 2 Brood Queens.....but then again, I do havbe a problem

Oh also, anyone doesn't want Brood Queen parts lemme know.

Also as shelves go....I like the Wal-Mart shelves.....they're kick ass, plus when I run out of room, I just buy another shelf to add to the row.

Thanks Rough!!! :woot:

I'll have lots of Brood Queens legs over here!!! You want them???

Last night I got my case with the HML3 + an additional HYDRA goon!

Pics later!

sweet glad you got em!
Thanks HC!

Actually I'm quite surprised with this wave. I don't know if it is my case or something...But the paint apps are good man...like old times!

BK is a great figure, and the Hasbro artic. doesnt seem to affect him at all.

The Bucky I saw at wal mart really sucked, but the one I got is sweet, nice paint apps and nice skin tone!

The Cap is great...it could be better, but also some older figures could be better! So is ok with me!

Danger is not a need for me, but is not bad...the wings are a great add for this fig! really nice touch!

X3 Col....Meh! Is not bad, but defenitly do not desrved a legend. He will go with my movie figs well thou!

Marvel Girl is awesome...IMO is the best women fig I got to date(Legends line). She is just awesome...and again excellent paint apps in this one!!!

Cyke....This is awesome.....The guy just rocks! He almost hit me with an optic blast!!!!!

HYDRA goon...Well...here is the deal. I want him to be better but it is what I got so....I'll go with it and buy tons of it! :)

The Queen needed a little wash IMO....But it is nice in size, and the sculpt is very good also.

Thanks HC!

Actually I'm quite surprised with this wave. I don't know if it is my case or something...But the paint apps are good man...like old times!

BK is a great figure, and the Hasbro artic. doesnt seem to affect him at all.

The Bucky I saw at wal mart really sucked, but the one I got is sweet, nice paint apps and nice skin tone!

The Cap is great...it could be better, but also some older figures could be better! So is ok with me!

Danger is not a need for me, but is not bad...the wings are a great add for this fig! really nice touch!

X3 Col....Meh! Is not bad, but defenitly do not desrved a legend. He will go with my movie figs well thou!

Marvel Girl is awesome...IMO is the best women fig I got to date(Legends line). She is just awesome...and again excellent paint apps in this one!!!

Cyke....This is awesome.....The guy just rocks! He almost hit me with an optic blast!!!!!

HYDRA goon...Well...here is the deal. I want him to be better but it is what I got so....I'll go with it and buy tons of it! :)

The Queen needed a little wash IMO....But it is nice in size, and the sculpt is very good also.

lol... no disrespect bud...but.. are you on meds? haha, you just always seem overly happy about everything all the time :p, not that it's bad... haha could just be me i dunno. It's nice, but i think your a bit too happy about hasbro sometimes, dont get me wrong, i love them, but the paint apps are def no where near toybiz standard... a good way to tell this is pretty simple. Toybiz and Marvel select were pretty on par in most cases... and if you look back and compare a brood, with the brood queen.. you will notice theres definately a quality difference. hasbro's getting better... but not enough for me to get that excited about yet..

lol... no disrespect bud...but.. are you on meds? haha, you just always seem overly happy about everything all the time :p, not that it's bad... haha could just be me i dunno. It's nice, but i think your a bit too happy about hasbro sometimes, dont get me wrong, i love them, but the paint apps are def no where near toybiz standard... a good way to tell this is pretty simple. Toybiz and Marvel select were pretty on par in most cases... and if you look back and compare a brood, with the brood queen.. you will notice theres definately a quality difference. hasbro's getting better... but not enough for me to get that excited about yet..

Nop...It's not you Spidey! LOL...Im just happy all the time! ahahahaha. Not my fault man! :whatever:

And ..I do like Hasbro as I lke TB....they are legends at the end! :word:

How is that now I know Deadpool is/was part of HYDRA???

deathlok doesnt either... least according to wiki...

he is affiliated with shield though

Deathlok isnt really a villain...

I read that in a site...let me look for it! It mentions there were some superheroes that were brainwashed. It also mentions elektra and wolverine.

But it says Deathlock is a current member of HYDRA. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"