NFL Pick 'em 2015: Pick it for Carmen!

So who's gonna be gutsy tonight and pick the Bills? It could be a big win for you since a lot of people are in the 90's right now. :hyper:

At least you tried and made a pick. 3 people forgot to and one of them was in 2nd place. Whoops!

Haven't looked through thread. I'd think everyone picked the Panthers though right?

It's a closed Yahoo group you have to sign up for at the start of the season. Everything is pretty close right now so picking the Cowboys to upset would be more of a strategy to gain some ground.

It's a closed Yahoo group you have to sign up for at the start of the season. Everything is pretty close right now so picking the Cowboys to upset would be more of a strategy to gain some ground.

Which is exactly what I tried to do.

Damn, forgot about the games today and forgot to pick the 1st 2 games. Well, it's not like I was in 2nd place:D

CC, Hobbit and vindrow all get $50,000 fines!

2 for 3 today. Who saw that result in the bears game coming?

I wasn't shocked by it. Fox has the Bears (and Cutler) playing much better.

i'm seeing some shade thrown my way lol

i'll have you know that i did make my picks, they just weren't saved. the night before. kane526lastplace can confirm. we discussed it briefly on superheroskype

some of these fantasy sites auto save and some dont. i think i've done this twice this season now l

Movin' on up!!

tonight's game should prove interesting. no clear cut favorite. Could be some ground gained or lost.

Changed a pick at the last minute. Let's see if it comes back to haunt me!

which pick?

chicago failed all of us this week lol

I changed my Jacksonville pick this morning. Had them winning. Decided to go with Tennessee at the last minute. Looks like my instinct was correct!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"