• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Pick 'em 2015: Pick it for Carmen!

The way it is.

zle05l.jpg

Stupid Vikings, what a disappointment that was. Oh well, I'm happy with 12 points in week 1. :up:

way to hold down the fort Kane

fwiw, i miss seeing Matt's name at the bottom of our rankings :o

It was a toss up going in honestly.

I picked the Cowboys off the bat and I'm a Giants fan. Trying to go head over heart for the sake of this invisible trophy. :o

Yeah, letting go of fandom can be difficult in this game, but sometimes you have to. Even I don't pick the Falcons every week.

I pick the Rams and Pats every week.

I forgot to vote tonight...but I would have voted for Denver if I did. As of now, looks like I had nothing to lose.

:o

Warhammer buys the first rounds of drinks

F***. Kansas City just had to screw it up. They should have won that game.

2TiNIA7.gif

$10,000 fine each on Warhammer, Leeds and Kane for not picking the Broncos/Chiefs game.

I'm assuming unless somebody decided to be a contrarian today and picked all upsets, we all did horrible this week.

I have all but 2 wrong today so far. This sucks.

But hey... at least the Bengals pulled out a win. :awesome:

Wow...KBX. That's gotta be a punch in the gut having only picked one game correctly.

6 for me damn.

Collectively, this may be the worst week we've ever had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"