Nickelodeon's iCarly to be revived on Paramount+

Huh. Random. Doubt it'll be good, but I'm not opposed to the idea on its face.

This was why Dan Schneider was trending on Twitter earlier today.

Not all of the characters, Jennette McCurdy isn't returning as Sam.

Sam Puckett is essential though in my opinion.

I'm just going to say it, this show kicked all kinds of ass, and was an absolute treat to watch with my sister as she was growing up.

Truly worthy of the same level of regard as Keenan and Kel, Clarissa, Pete and Pete, Are You Afraid of the Dark, and Alex Mack in terms of live action Nickelodeon series.

So far and away better than the Disney stuff of the period.

No not. that stuff.

She's not around to loves the chilli... it's like whatever.

She's the GOAT iCarly character.

Yeah awkward that Sam isn't there.

My sister is going to lose her mind, she was a huge fan of this series and Victorious back in the day.

It looks unsurprisingly not good but I’ll still give it a watch if I get the chance though.

So are they going to do like Fuller House with DJ & Steve and have Freddie and Carly get married at the end.

So are they going to do like Fuller House with DJ & Steve and have Freddie and Carly get married at the end.
I would doubt it. I haven't totally kept up but I know Freddie has a step-daughter on the show meaning he's already married to someone else.

I can't imagine it going over well with Freddie getting divorced and marrying Carly instead.

From some of what I've read, it sounds like Freddie is actually twice divorced, thus why he apparently has moved back in with his mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"