Nintendo Will Not Meet The Christmas Demand For The Wii

That's odd. Admittedly, I am in Canada but I've had a Wii since april and around here I think most stores still have 2-3 wii's hanging around. They usually sell out almost immediatly, yes, but there's usually a few left after the rush...

wow, even came with pics to prove. Someone has waaay too much time on their hands.

well if you bothered to even look at the link it was for an old thread for people showing pics of thier room that i posted in months ago....

well if you bothered to even look at the link it was for an old thread for people showing pics of thier room that i posted in months ago....
Anyone could borrow their friend's cousin's Wii. This is only proof of the lengths you'll go to try to impress me.

I know they get them in and then sell out in a day!

When your Grandparents want a Wii only shows that Nintendo has struck gold. Its the old people that have time to wait in line and pick up the Wii before I can.

When your Grandparents want a Wii only shows that Nintendo has struck gold. Its the old people that have time to wait in line and pick up the Wii before I can.

Hell yes the Wii does span accross every age group and gender.

The Wii isn't going anywhere. Most PC and technology mags and media have dubbed it the best new product since its inception, and the only ones giving it negative reviews are extreme fanboys. I trust the experts more in this arena.

It is just too bad that there isn't a damn thing on the Wii that I either haven't already played, or just don't care about.

I've got RE 4, Twilight Princess, Okami etc.

The only games that have my eye are metroid prime 3 and Super Smash Bros.

The rest I could care less about...and to me, a system that has jack that I'm interested in isn't getting hundreds of dollars out of me.

This thing is gonna be like the Game Cube...a library consisting of worthless tripe for some people, with just a handful of awesome games.

It is just too bad that there isn't a damn thing on the Wii that I either haven't already played, or just don't care about.

I've got RE 4, Twilight Princess, Okami etc.

The only games that have my eye are metroid prime 3 and Super Smash Bros.

The rest I could care less about...and to me, a system that has jack that I'm interested in isn't getting hundreds of dollars out of me.

This thing is gonna be like the Game Cube...a library consisting of worthless tripe for some people, with just a handful of awesome games.

Batallion Wars, Super Mario Galaxy, Nights and Rayman (only console this game is good on) are all coming out before the end of the year and all should be great. Of the two systems I have 360 and Wii, there's more games coming out for the Wii that I'm interested in. I've got enough FPS' I want some innovative games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"