• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The ''Wii flap' mystery solved.... ewwww...

Mentok

Avenger
Reaction score
No its not about my penis.

The front flap on the Wii is now confirmed to store the ports for the memory units... SD cards (along with other memory formats).

No big final secret function is hidden within 'teh flap' as so many Nintendo fans believed.

www.joystiq.com

Speaking with Game Informer, Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime has reconfirmed that Wii will use SD cards to store data and indirectly denounced rumors that the mysterious flap conceals Wii's 'last big secret.'

When questioned about the flap, Reggie responded, "That is where an SD card goes ... And on top are the attachments for the GameCube controllers." However, Reggie did hint that SD cards wouldn't be the only compatible memory option. "It will be one of the memory mediums, and it's the only one that we've announced," he cryptically told GI. Does Nintendo stil have an ace up its sleeve?

Mentok said:
No its not about my penis.

The front flap on the Wii is now confirmed to store the ports for the memory units... SD cards (along with other memory formats).

No big final secret function is hidden within 'teh flap' as so many Nintendo fans believed.

WELL, THERE GOES THE THEORY THAT IT'S A PORTAL INTO THE NEXT DIMENSION OF GAMING. :o

THWIP* said:
WELL, THERE GOES THE THEORY THAT IT'S A PORTAL INTO THE NEXT DIMENSION OF GAMING. :o

I said its not about my penis :mad:

Mentok said:
I said its not about my penis :mad:
Which I we were going to talk about would be like. Your minitok is like the Planet Pluto, hard to see with the naked eye.

lars573 said:
Your minitok is like the Planet Pluto, hard to see with the naked eye.

I thought you were going to say 'Hard, round and blue' :(

Cookakoo! Cookakoo!

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

THWIP* said:
YOU HAVE BLUE BALLS? :eek: :(
He mean't his penis, or minitok as it will become known.

Gammy v.2 said:
For me to get into your pants? Too late, I'M ALREADY THERE! :eek: Mmmmm, man butt. :D

Let me un gay this thread for you guys.

36-22-lg_cover.jpg

k, njoi

No I like vagina not mangina. But I'm not going to let a little thing like sexual orintation get in the way of making you feel uncomfortable.

Well, where is my milk with acid in it then?

Ewww, chicken. But being full of milk+ must be why she's dancing.

I hope it's like a flap on a tv where you press it to open it. Those are cool:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"