Not open for further replies.

Bond

Avenger
Reaction score
no-country-for-old-men-4.jpg

yay

tommy lee jones is the man

Sensational, and not a typo in sight.:up:

Hahahaha I've found reruns of "The New Detectives" on TLC, which I used to watch when I was younger.

Man, memories....

Who's ready for the oscars?! :D

I think No Country or There will be blood will take best picture. What channel is that on anyways?

Well we've known the rules for a while, and C. Lee hadn't given us the go-ahead, so.....

i wonder who all fromTDK will be there tonight....hopefully they dont fill the oscars with heath talk and start focusing on the movies again, no disrespect to heath, but weve seen enough and i dont wanna see any more, its depressing, and getting old...anna nicole style.

I do hope they do a Heath tribute at the Oscars... just hopefully they won't over-do it.

I gotta study for a big test tonight. So I will try to catch some of the Oscars, at times its really strung out, but I will try to catch glimpses of it.

I do hope they do a Heath tribute at the Oscars... just hopefully they won't over-do it.

definately... im talking more of the pre and post shows. red carpet stuff... i hope they dont ask about heath to every single person over n over ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"