The Dark Knight The Batusi Returns - Tales Of The Dark Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the history of my dating life I've never spent that much on a single date. I've spent more than that on Christmas presents and such... but just one night, I've NEVAH spent that much.

My last girlfriend (the Rachel Ray one). Our FIRST date. It was Valentine's Day, which was on a Friday we were kinda just on flirting terms and I asked her if she had any plans for that day she said "no," I said "you want to do something" she said "sure." So she is self employed and I have a flexible work schedule so I just tell her I'm picking her up around 3PM and we'll just wing it.

First thing that comes into my head is to go to the wineries and go tasting.

$50

Then we decide to buy a bottle of wine to take with us.

$30

We go to the beach with our bottle for the sunset.

$0

My buddy calls me and tells me him and his girlfriend want to meet up and do something.

$0 rollover minutes

We meet up with them and hop into their car and spend an hour before we decide to head into Mexico and get Lobster. Right before we go through the gate we stop at the duty free store and buy champagne for the drive down.

$75 (I'm buying apparently)

We get to the restaurant in Puerto Nuevo.

Two Lobster dinners, plus shots of tequila, plus pitchers of margaritas. My half:

$80

We get back to US America well before last call and go drink at our regular hang out.

$20

Picked up Ben N Jerry's Dublin Mudslide before going back to her place

$3

Cab back to her place that included the meter running during our ice cream and cigarette stop.

$10

Total = $268 and I slummed it on the dinner. Would have been closer to $400 if we had the same meal in the state. And it was worth every penny. Sure sometimes I'm down just going to a movie (THAT ONLY COST $50). But sometimes I want to spend money not to impress, but because it gives you the freedom to be spontaneous like the above mentioned Valentine's Day.

Alright, listen to this song

It's just like Heath was saying he's okay with death because he feels like he can live through his daughter. Creepy.

"When I'm there, she's alright, but she's not when I'm gone."

"I wish I was there to help her but I'm not there, I'm gone."

:waa:

I commend you, Hole Shot. I'm not a drinker, so I guess that cuts out alot of money spent.

For those of you that don't have the song....

"Shadow Of The Day"

I close both locks below the window
I close both blinds and turn away

Sometimes solutions aren't so simple
Sometimes good bye's the only way

[Chorus]
And the sun will set for you
The sun will set for you

And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey

[End Chorus]

In cards and flowers on your window
Your friends all plead for you to stay

Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple
Sometimes good bye's the only way

[Chorus]
The sun will set for you

[End Chorus]

Listen to it here.
[YT]P_eEE12R8Gw[/YT]

The more I think about it, the more I feel how surreal it will be to go TDK, knowing that this is Heath's last great mark in history....................................................................................................................................dare I say that it almost makes feel like I dont want to go see TDK.

Eff the gym. Its all about doing laundry right now.

The more I think about it, the more I feel how surreal it will be to go TDK, knowing that this is Heath's last great mark in history....................................................................................................................................dare I say that it almost makes feel like I dont want to go see TDK.

Yea I feel really weird about it. I couldn't have cared less about Heath Ledger two years ago. I feel like I lost someone I know...even though I don't. Pretty pathetic really.

Did anyone in America see an interview with Jack Nicholson about Heath? Or is that old news?

Well, that wasn't long.

Who would have known that some coffee, cigarettes, playboy, sea grams 7 and some Dario Argento was all I needed to pick me up off of my feet?!!?!?!?!

YUH YUH YUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN DA HIZZY! HIZZY HIZZY HIZZY!!!!!!!!!

CHRYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone in America see an interview with Jack Nicholson about Heath? Or is that old news?
Yea it was posted.........that guy just cant keep himself from becoming a bitter old jerk.
I always thought heath was underrated, I liked his work in Knight's Tale and 10 things I hate about you, He seemed(and turns out he did) to have a lot more potential and talent then the roles(untill recently) he was given. I always liked him.

Yea it was posted.........that guy just cant keep himself from becoming a bitter old jerk.

Ahh... thats a different interview. I am talking about Nicholson saying that those Ambien pills Heath was taking were dangerous sleeping tablets...and that he almost drove off the top of a cliff when he was taking them. He said he warns people about them ect.

Ahh... thats a different interview. I am talking about Nicholson saying that those Ambien pills Heath was taking were dangerous sleeping tablets...and that he almost drove off the top of a cliff when he was taking them. He said he warns people about them ect.
Ambien makes you do crazy things, I used to work in a pharmacy and would hear about "ambien trips", pretty much people would do things and not have any memory of it.

Which I'm sure is what he meant by the first comment.

Do you have this interview on the 'net?

Which I'm sure is what he meant by the first comment.

Do you have this interview on the 'net?

No I just saw it on Channel 4 news here in England. It was just a quick interview.

Yea....I think the "I warned him" comment was about Ambien and not "drugs" although technically Ambien is a drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"