The Dark Knight Nolan's Gotham and atmosphere

HODE IT UP!!!

SONS AND DAUGHTERS UNITE!!!

do we really see the joker in the first 4 minutes of the movie? are we sure theres no scenes before that?

I'm pretty sure the prologue is THE opening scene of the movie, before anything else, followed closely by the Scarecrow scene in the parking garage, which will most likely be Batman's first appearance in the movie.

alright....

*points ring of Bruce Glover to the air*

HODE IT UP!!!!

do we really see the joker in the first 4 minutes of the movie? are we sure theres no scenes before that?
You can see Joker in the opening credits, in WB's eye!

:ninja:

Oh god not that again..I was a lurker back then in the Spidey boards...*shudders*

Oh god not that again..I was a lurker back then in the Spidey boards...*shudders*

WHY R U SERIOUS?

ronald_joker.jpg

Can anyone who may live in Chicago give a list of intersections of where the movie was shot and what scene it is from? I know the joker/batpod showdown is at LaSalle and Monroe but where was the bank getaway shot? Any other locations would be appreciated.
thanks

Does anyone know how many different areas of Chicago they filmed in TDK??

Funny....people want realistic. When they get it, they don't want it.

Funny....people want realistic. When they get it, they don't want it.

It seems alot of people on here are like that about alot of things. They want something so bad and when they get it, its not good enough, or they wish it was different , I always say be careful what you wish for.

I want Gotham to be dirty with no sign of happyness.

I am ok with Nolan's realistic Gotham, just as long as it has more skyscrapers and more slums than the Narrows. Cause it seems odd that the rest of the city appears to be all shiny and spacious and a little island, right in the middle of it is left to be like that. Only if Gotham was generally ****ty would i see that happening. At least extend the ****tiness and darkness (not to the extent of the Narrows) to other places of the city.

I do agree I wish Nolan's Gotham was alittle darker at times and there were more bad areas than the Narrows, hopefully we'll see more in TDK.

Guy's in the trailers we can see Wayne Tower, but there's no giant W, the art deco monument is still on the top (as it is in the actual trade building in Chi-town), and there are no monorails in sight, as there were in BB. We also haven't seen any narrows in the previews, everything looks squeaky clean..Did Nolan alter his Gotham?

I know on the Verison site and on some posters some features remain such as the monorails but I'm worried the actual film may lack those iconic features. The thing that made Gotham so great BB was the blending of new elements, as well as elements from Chicago..now it just looks like Chicago.

Don't call me a nitpicker, I dont mean to. I would not let such a feature bring down the movie for me:) I'm just interested to see if Gothams maybe been altered to feel more..real? I love the Gotham from BB and I hope it remains intact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"