• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Not Super, But Still My Hero

This thread's already been done but it bears repeating...

19503735_tp_36_1.jpg

I am not going to say his name, but this guy is my hero.

John Lennon, A man who really believed in peace, if the world had more like him it would be a much better place.

Michael Jordan. Showed me how to deal with my over competitiveness, & made me realise it isn't a bad thing. It is what seperates the weak from the strong.

& John F. Kennedy.

trent.jpg

trentreznor_wideweb__470x387,0.jpg

Trent Reznor of NIN. He went from being a janitor at a recording studio to one of the biggest rock stars in the world, and he's awesome.

off the top of my head

Bono
i11.jpg

MLK
mlk.jpg

Nelson Mandela
mandela_nelson.jpg

Honorable mentions: Jesus, My dad, Bobby Darin, Sammy Davis Jr, John Lennon, Bob Marley.

As cliche as it may sound, I have to say my dad.
No celebrity, or anyone else for that matter, has affected my life so much.
He's the reason I'm alive (and I don't mean in the sense that he helped create me).

I don't have a hero but the person i most admire is definitely an old ex of mine.

Hence the custom title ;)

I've been thinking what to put in here for a while, and I can't come up with a single name . . .

Trent Reznor of NIN. He went from being a janitor at a recording studio to one of the biggest rock stars in the world, and he's awesome.

I'm gonna agree with you here. Trent's awesome :up: As well as Nivek Ogre.

But my biggest Hero(s)...

Matt Stone & Trey Parker
Trey-Parker-cc03.jpg

Not just because they've created a funny show, but also able to subtly knock some common sense on society.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"