NOV Fan Art Contest - ENTER HERE

Great stuff so far, here's mine-

300.jpg

Thanks guys. :yay:

Every now and then a contest catches my eye and this is one, so here is my entry
sword_and_sorcery.jpg

First fanart submission in a few months. Glad to be back!

I'm really digging the theme this month. Everyone's stuff is great, and I had a blast with this entry, that I call "Logan the Barbarian".

logan_strom_warrior.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Hmmm

I may have to colour mine in now.

Here comes mine... By the way, I love the last works. I knew that this was to be a late entries month...

2041124990_c0efac8762_b.jpg

very cool... love the redesigns. thing is particularly bada$$!

Alrighty, here's my entry. I had hoped to have this be a piece of a bigger scene but I wont have the time later this month and i've really reached what I consider to be a good stopping point. Decided to do this character mostly because he's so badass, and I've been playing the videogame and it rocks. One of my all time faves that i've never used in a SHH contest (which is odd).

conanentryei2.jpg

absolutely beautiful! amazingly moody! the color and texture is breathtaking!

Here's my entry...the Purist Puritan, the hand of God...Solomon Kane!!

SolomonKane.jpg

said as much in your thread, but you have one of my votes this month. freaking AMAZING work as always.

My Entry:

She-Ra Vs Princess Ariel from "Thundarr the Barbarian"

She-ravsAriel0.jpg

holy crap the match-up here is both hilarious and awesome at the same time. awesome execution as always, and it wouldn't be a 'blksuperman2'-original without a predominate a$$-shot. nice.

holy crap the match-up here is both hilarious and awesome at the same time. awesome execution as always, and it wouldn't be a 'blksuperman2'-original without a predominate a$$-shot. nice.

Thanks man.

WOW some really nice entries so far!!

Keep 'em coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"