NOV Fan Art Contest - ENTER HERE

Every now and then a contest catches my eye and this is one, so here is my entry
sword_and_sorcery.jpg

Love this reminds me of my epic days

First fanart submission in a few months. Glad to be back!

I'm really digging the theme this month. Everyone's stuff is great, and I had a blast with this entry, that I call "Logan the Barbarian".

logan_strom_warrior.jpg

Let me know what you think.​

Wicked cool

I miss the block ofhair though

Great job

Alrighty, here's my entry. I had hoped to have this be a piece of a bigger scene but I wont have the time later this month and i've really reached what I consider to be a good stopping point. Decided to do this character mostly because he's so badass, and I've been playing the videogame and it rocks. One of my all time faves that i've never used in a SHH contest (which is odd).

conanentryei2.jpg

Wow

its the newspaper strip character done as a real barbarian neat

That's AMAZING, Morph! Seriously great. Is it 100% digital or did you do work from a scanned pencil sketch?

Very cool indeed. So almost time for the art to be judge :)

How long have you been doing art?

Since I was 13, I used to do little Earth Worm Jim comic strips for my friends but it has been years since I picked it up again. My entry here was the first one I did in a long time...hence no colour.

Since I was 13, I used to do little Earth Worm Jim comic strips for my friends but it has been years since I picked it up again. My entry here was the first one I did in a long time...hence no colour.

Earthworm Jim ftw.
That's pretty good for someone who has not been doing art for a few years.

jeres mine. didnt have as much time as i wanted. but i think it still turned out ok:yay:
medievalgirl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"