Iron Man Now that he's cast, Moustache or Goatee for Stark?

jedimaster said:
Definitely a goatsee. He's kind of silly looking- he'd look more serious with a goat.

Gee Wizz.
That's low down.

Warhammer said:
Wait, I thought a goatee is that pic above. ^^^

Why are people saying moustache and goatee?
Am I wrong on this one?

:confused:

Goatee is on the chin. Moustache is above the top lip.

And a thin mustache and goatee linked together is a VanDyke.

VanDyke all the way.

Oh I always thought a goatee was a Van Dyke, and I thought a van dyke was a handlebar mustashio ala' wyatt earp/snidley whiplash or something like that. I still like my Amish beard idea.:cwink:

kedrell said:
Oh I always thought a goatee was a Van Dyke, and I thought a van dyke was a handlebar mustashio ala' wyatt earp/snidley whiplash or something like that. I still like my Amish beard idea.:cwink:

What you're thinking of is actually called a "handlebar" just like you thought.

guitarsingerguy said:
What you're thinking of is actually called a "handlebar" just like you thought.

I knew it was called that, I just thought Van Dyke was another name for it. Van Dyke sounds "old world", european, like it's from an earlier time period just like handlebars are.

Just out of curiosity, what is that tiny mustachio that hitler always wore, called? Does it even have a name?

I voted goatee... but only because "Goatee +Moustache" wasn't an option in the poll.

i have no problem with a beard but i'd say go old scool with just lip spinach:ninja:

Goatee is the way to go. Its classic Stark

C. Lee said:
No...the first thing I jump to is chocolate....then pizza....after that, when someone who almost exclusively posts in the Batman forums comes into a new Marvel thread and makes a remark like that...then yeah, I figure he is trolling.

Oh, by the way....I told you to change your sig....do it now.

Dang it! I came on too late and now I wanna know what he had on his sig!!!:mad: I'll be up all night wondering!!! :cwink:

IronMan_2005 said:
borat%20kazakhstan%20internet%20website1.jpg

give him the Borat 'stache!

Its already been reported that RDJ grew a goatee, so they should stick with that

Hey, who is that guy? I'm on a bodybuilding forum and there's a guy on there whose avvy looks just like that guy and I always thought it was a pic of him!

Moustache and goatee.

nonamoscaxl0.jpg

Spider - Man said:
Hey, who is that guy? I'm on a bodybuilding forum and there's a guy on there whose avvy looks just like that guy and I always thought it was a pic of him!

Sacha Coen aka Ali G

Goatee definitely...I've seen pictures of Robert with a goatee and he looks great! It's more classic anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"