Oakie Woakie's magic 8-Ball Thread!

hippie_hunter said:
How can a magic 8-ball work for a thread on the internet
Just submit the question, shake your monitor then flip it over.

oakzap425 said:
*Outcome looks cloudy: Someones gonna rain on your parade. You'll be hadicapped by a Hippie via a wheat grass shake. Emo's will pout by your bed side with guitars. Old people will complain that they can't hear what the "Pretty little boy in the corner is saying". Grimace will just laugh in your face... *

:o

http://lukevadernoooo.ytmnd.com/

oakzap425 said:
w...t...f...?!

Those dots represent the indecisiveness you have when you're trying to decide which feminine asian male to 'eye rape' next.:o

...You meant which "feminine asian male to eye rape the boards with next"... :confused:

Yes. I meant that exactly oh soothsayer of infinite crass.

Pick Nofx.
He's gay and you're not(well, halfway not), so cheers!

Toast.gif

oakzap425 said:
Ask a question, any question. Whether it's about me, you, your girlfriend, or your mother, ask a way, and my magic 8-ball will answer...!

Maxwell's Demon... I hate you... :mad: :o

:csad:

anyhow.....

Will I get any truly cool gifts for my wedding?

oakzap425 said:
*You should consider your options: You might not need a date, but I hear your cousins available. Everyone else is doing it*

:O :down

Tsu-Tsu-chan, I love you! :(

:( ahhh mannn

maxwell's demon said:
:csad:

anyhow.....

Will I get any truly cool gifts for my wedding?

*All signs point to doubtful: Unless you find divorce papers on your 3 month anny count as great*

s***!

:cmad:
:heart murmur:

GAWD! I hate their shiny heads and "two-eyes-made-out-of-coal"! :mad:

thanks, thanks.

i dont evern know what it is.
I'm bored- im looking throgh my phtobucket account, andd i see this thing. I guess i made it a year ago? i dont even remember why, but i dont think i ever posted it.

NYC is quiet tonight:(

maxwell's demon said:
i dont evern know what it is.
I'm bored- im looking throgh my phtobucket account, andd i see this thing. I guess i made it a year ago? i dont even remember why, but i dont think i ever posted it.

You made that with no specific reason or use in mind?:confused::(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"