The Un-Offical Stupid Questions for Community Thread

Damn zombies!

Zombies staggering around moaning, "Braaaaaaaaaaain..... freeze"

Why do drive up ATM's have braille writing on the keys?

Because not everyone likes to give out their ATM numbers to someone else (the driver). In those cases, a passenger gets out of the car and uses the ATM from outside of the car. Blind persons are afforded that same right. In fact, a blind person needs it more because the driver, if dishonest, could rob the passenger, well, you know.

Why was my thread closed? (the oldest question on the web)

So I asked in the Lounge if this may be a good idea and i got one response and it was'nt negative. This is more or less the community version of the Marvel and DC forums stupid questions threads, its quite simple you ask your question and it will be answered. Had this thread been in place before that Thor fellow asked, Why does everyone hate me?, precious bandwidth would have been saved.

So whether this is a failure or not at least I tried.

My first question will be: Why do they put cotton at the top of Ibuprofen bottles when you first open them?

Answer or ASK AWAY!!

Copyright infringement.

No I only borrowed the concept of your thread and applied it here for hopeful good use. I will take this up in SHH courts if you want but i feel i have done nothing that warrants the merit of copyright infringement due to the fact that your threads soley are based on comic questions.

Or i can just say that this brilliant idea spawned from Darths head and I stole it from him and he therefore deserves all the credit.

Who would win in a fight a T-Rex with a whip or a hamster with a solar powered death ray?

The T-rex has the much more superior Jaw!

Who would win in a fight a T-Rex with a whip or a hamster with a solar powered death ray?

T-Rex can't do jack with a whip. Those tiny arms will prevent if from being able to do any whipping. So, really, the qualifier here is whether the fight happens at night or in broad daylight. Because if it's in broad daylight, the solar-powered death ray will win regardless of who is operating it, and that includes the hamster. However, if the fight happens at night then the solar-powered death ray is useless and the hamster is T-Rex kibble.

jag

Yeah but even in daylight the T-rex has bigger feet and can just stomp on it.

Yeah but even in daylight the T-rex has bigger feet and can just stomp on it.

If the hamster has enough lead time, big feet mean nothing. Or if the Death Ray has an automatic targeting system.

jag

Ok, the hamster has a slight advantage, I still say T-rex.

Who would win in a fight Tarzan or The Beast (From Beauty and The Beast)?

Why are some people completely obsessed with GhostRider87?

Why are Spider-man 3, X3, and Superman Returns hated so much?

Why are Ewoks and Jar Jar hated so much?

Why can't fanboys get over themselves?

If the professor on Giligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut
, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

So I asked in the Lounge if this may be a good idea and i got one response and it was'nt negative. This is more or less the community version of the Marvel and DC forums stupid questions threads, its quite simple you ask your question and it will be answered. Had this thread been in place before that Thor fellow asked, Why does everyone hate me?, precious bandwidth would have been saved.

So whether this is a failure or not at least I tried.

My first question will be: Why do they put cotton at the top of Ibuprofen bottles when you first open them?

Answer or ASK AWAY!!

There's a really racist joke that starts out like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"