• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Oblivion Questions

I may just get the Vile Lair because the hardest part of the Vampire Cure is getting 5 Grand Soul gems.

"Vile Lair" should have been the name of that awful PS3 dragon game.

Oh man, I wish we had thought of that during the pre-release hype :(

If I knew that it existed, I would have. :(

In other news: Unfarted: Drake's Fortune.

I've started the Vampire Cure quest. I went and got all the ingredients (except the Agronian blood) beforehand.

I finished it this morning. That b/witch said it would take 24 hours. It took more like 36.

Who is the best merchant to sell stuff to? I have a bunch of extra armor and weapons I need to sell to get money.

Go to the Market in the Imperial City. I think the store's name is "Mr. Smash N' Bash" or something.

Yeah, Smash and Slash I think, it's run by an Orc.

I rob it almost every month. Lately I've been able to pickpocket the insolent store owner in his sleep.

I just finished the Mages Guild side-quests. Really good story.

A funny thing that happened was when I was in one of the Mages Guild in another city, 2 of the guys were in a bed together. I wish I could have gotten a screencap of it.

I'm going to buy the Wizard's Tower download now.

I've taken a few pictures of Oblivion off of the TV... just because some genuinely weird stuff does happen.

I just finished the Mages Guild side-quests. Really good story.

A funny thing that happened was when I was in one of the Mages Guild in another city, 2 of the guys were in a bed together. I wish I could have gotten a screencap of it.

I'm going to buy the Wizard's Tower download now.
I thought it was just my game....lol. I was like wth? LMAO

I just saw another funny thing. Hieronymus Lex (the guard who hates the Gray Fox) and Methredel (the elf thief who you have to compete against to get into the Thieves Guild) were at the Bloated Float having a drink together.

Oddly enough, there's a lot of people in the game with secret identities you'd never expect... most are the Thieves guild, but some people are murderers, Vampires or otherwise bad people.

I'm doing Dark Brotherhood missions now. Is there a way to get a key to access the hideout through the Well instead of having to go through the Abandoned House?

I figured it out, you have to finish a certain quest.

I just finished the one where you have to kill 5 people in the Skingrad mansion. It's so fun. I did it about 5 times.

I need help. I started up the Main Quest again and am at the part where I need to give Martin a Daedra artifact. I have 5 (Azura's star, Skeleton Key, Ring of Namira, Sanguine Rose, and Wabbajack). I'm giving up the Wabbajack due to it's uselessness. However, I want to duplicate it just so I have a copy. I cleared my cache of the updates. However, I still can't do it. If anyone has done it on a 360, please tell me how you did. Here's what I've done:

Equip a Steel Bow and Steel Arrows (40). Withdraw my bow with X and press RT to ready a bow. I press B to open my inventory and let go of RT. I press X to drop the Steel Arrows, then press X to drop the Wabbajack. When I get out of the menu, only 1 Wabbajack drops. I've tried it with a couple other items and nothing worked.

I think the update is stored in more than just the cache. You'll probably need to delete everything about the game to do it. May not be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"