Of COURSE I'm working. Why wouldn't I be?

knowsbleed

Avenger
Reaction score
Being a HIGHLY professional professional, I'm looking for new tricks and ideas to look busy - and productive at work, even though I finish all my work in the morning and then come here to do "research". :o

My trick is not really incredible, but i've mastered the fine art of ALT-Tabbing, with a pro looking webpage, or an excel sheet ready to pop out...

The best napping solution I have ever heard of, if you have an office that has a door that closes, is this:

Get a bunch of paperclips or something else small. Lie down with your door closed with your feet about 6 inches away from the door. Spill the paperclips near where your hands are.

Now when someone comes to get you, they bumpyour feet and don't open the door. It wakes you up quickly and you can fob it off as you were picking up a bunch of stuff you spilled.

They feel bad about hitting you with the door, you never get caught, you win.

Remember...sharing is caring.

Being a HIGHLY professional professional, I'm looking for new tricks and ideas to look busy - and productive at work, even though I finish all my work in the morning and then come here to do "research". :o

My trick is not really incredible, but i've mastered the fine art of ALT-Tabbing, with a pro looking webpage, or an excel sheet ready to pop out...

The best napping solution I have ever heard of, if you have an office that has a door that closes, is this:

Get a bunch of paperclips or something else small. Lie down with your door closed with your feet about 6 inches away from the door. Spill the paperclips near where your hands are.

Now when someone comes to get you, they bumpyour feet and don't open the door. It wakes you up quickly and you can fob it off as you were picking up a bunch of stuff you spilled.

:woot:

:wow: Thank you, from the bottom of my heart :hyper:

Ah, the infamous Alt-Tab combo. They actually force us to use that here, because they feel the mouse slows us down. :o

Ah, the infamous Alt-Tab combo. They actually force us to use that here, because they feel the mouse slows us down. :o

:whatever:You know it does, Terry. See you tomorrow :ninja:

:woot:

Oh c'mon...I'm just looking out for you guys. Part of professionalism is sharing ideas :up:

It takes some big brass balls to sleep at work.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"