Legend of Zelda Offical The Legend of Zelda Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a Tie between zelda and horizon Zero dawn Congratz to the winners

hqdefault.jpg
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[YT]2PsfQOmQ7KE[/YT]

Best Action Adventure Game of 2017 - Rocket & Rayguns - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]2.5K views 2 weeks ago Published on 12/21/2017[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]It's that time of year again! The annual Rocket & Raygun Awards, honouring the best games of the year! In this video, the EP team, our friends, and sponsors give out their picks
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

source: [FONT=&quot]EPN.tv
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Edit wrong place sorry
[/FONT]

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]DAvqcXuvlgg[/YT]

Game of the Year 2017 - Rocket & Rayguns - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

3.5K views 2 weeks[FONT=Roboto !important][/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important] ago Published on 12/24/2017[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]It's that time of year again! The annual Rocket & Raygun Awards, honouring the best games of the year! If you'd like to join the EPN team by sponsoring our content[/FONT]
[/FONT]

source: [FONT=&quot]EPN.tv
[/FONT]

Why yes, I will buy Hyrule Warriors again.

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition announced for Switch[/FONT]
Published 16 hours ago. 33 comments.
Due out this spring.

Hyrule-Warriors-Definitive-Edition_01-11-18.jpg

Nintendo has announced Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition for Switch. It will launch on March 22 in Japan, and this spring in North America and Europe.

Described as the “ultimate version” of the Legend of Zelda action game, Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition will include every map and mission, all playable characters from both the Wii U and 3DS versions of Hyrle Warriors, and all of the previous paid downloadable content. It will also include outfits for Link and Zelda based on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Watch the first footage below (from 3:45 to 4:30).

[YT]a_u7g5BlfiY[/YT]

View the first set of screenshots at the gallery.

visit gallery »

source: Gematsu

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]vQAjZNijD44[/YT]

Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Champions Ballad DLC Review![FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]343 views6 hours ago Published on 01/19/2018\[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Victor Lucas delves into The Champions Ballad, the big new story expansion for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! I[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
source:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] EPN.tv [/FONT]

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition first character trailer[/FONT]

Published 6 hours ago. 4 comments.
Featuring Link, Zelda, Impa, Linkle, and more.

Hyrule-Warriors-DX-PV_02-06-18.jpg

Koei Tecmo has released the first in a series of character introduction trailers for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition.

The first trailer introduces the hero Link, Hyrule Kingdom Princess Zelda, Hyrule Kingdom bodyguard Impa, heroine (?) Linkle, White Sorceress Lana, Dragon Knight Volga, Twisted Wizard Wizzro, and Black Sorceress Cia.

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition is due out for Switch on March 22 in Japan, and this spring in North America and Europe.

Watch the trailer below.
[YT]FCWN_klRn_c[/YT]

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition second character trailer[/FONT]
Published 4 hours ago. 4 comments.

Featuring Marin, Sheik, Darunia, and more.

Hyrule-Warriors-DX-PV_02-20-18.jpg

Koei Tecmo has released the second character introduction trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition.

The second trailer introduces the dreamy girl Marin, Sheikah tribe warrior Sheik, Goron tribe leader Darunia, Zora tribe princess Ruto, the masked boy Young Link, the mischevious Skull Kid, and the self-proclaimed Fairy reincarnation Tingle.

If you missed it, catch the first character trailer here
Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition is due out for Switch on March 22 in Japan, and this spring in North America and Europe.

Watch the trailer below.

[YT]GvgI2c_BNsY[/YT]

I've been wondering this. . . .

Is the deity sword shown on the tapestry?

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition third character trailer[/FONT]
Published 5 hours ago. 3 comments.
Featuring the Wind Waker cast.

Hyrule-Warriors-DX-PV_02-27-18.jpg

Koei Tecmo has released the third character introduction trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition.

The second trailer introduces the wind hero Toon Link, pirate leader Tetra, Rito girl Medli, and old King Daphnes.

If you missed it, catch the first character trailer here and second character trailer here.

Watch the trailer below.

[YT]EgBLsfMILcM[/YT]

I hated those dumb graphics in Wind Waker. What on earth were they thinking

Ha, I liked it. It was a nice change of pace in the series.

Ha, I liked it. It was a nice change of pace in the series.

It also has resulted in Wind Waker aging amazingly well visually, the simple textures, cel shading, and vibrant colors have aged far better than Twilight Princess's graphics, Wind Waker still looks great, and that's not counting the HD remaster. Its visuals definitely divided the fanbase, especially when it first came out, but I've really come to love the games art direction, personally I think the game is just gorgeous to look at.

Last edited:
Well, I remember being taken aback by the art style when it was first shown, but that was because most fans thought we were getting a Zelda game that was closer to the GameCube tech demo that Nintendo released about 2 years before WW. Most people thought that's how the new Zelda was going to look, but nope, it ended up being a cell shaded cartoon. lol

Here's the tech demo:

[YT]i1MrzjeR2NY[/YT]

I remember when that tech demo came out, seemed so epic at the time, and they accidentally set themselves up for the initial backlash to WW's art style. In the long run though I'm so glad WW looks the way it does, I don't want a Zelda game that looks like every other fantasy adventure game out there, WW doesn't look like Morrowind, Skyward Sword doesn't look like Assassin's Creed, and BotW doesn't look like the Witcher III, and I think it's better that way, not that games like the Witcher III aren't gorgeous, but Zelda should have its own look to it.

Last edited:

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition second trailer[/FONT]
Published 17 hours ago. 17 comments.

A two-minute overview.

Hyrule-Warriors-Definitive-Edition_03-07-18.jpg

Koei Tecmo has released the second official trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition.

The Switch title will include every map and mission, all playable characters from both the Wii U and 3DS versions of Hyrule Warriors, and all of the previous paid downloadable content. It will also include outfits for Link and Zelda based on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Watch the trailer below.
[YT]zM0aWfsXZ_0[/YT]

Switch
Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition launches May 18 in North America and Europe
Published 11 hours ago. 4 comments.

New set of screenshots released.

Hyrule-Warriors-DX_03-08-18.jpg

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition will launch for Switch on May 18 in North America and Europe, Nintendo announced.

In Japan, the game will launch on March 22.

Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo:
A new, ultimate version of the exhilarating action game set in the Zelda universe will include every map and mission, plus all 29 playable characters from both the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions of the game, along with all of the previous paid downloadable content. Play as Link, Zelda, Midna, Skull Kid and dozens more in action-packed battles at home or on the go. Additionally, the game includes new outfits for Link and Zelda based on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Trailer Features Agitha, Zant, Midna, Twili Midna, Toon Zelda. March 14, 2018 . 12:30am

Koei Tecmo shared the latest trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition featuring Toon Zelda and a bunch of Twilight Princess characters including Agitha, Zant, Midna, and Twili Midna.

5 comments Read >

20180314_014110_thumb.jpg

Koei Tecmo shared the latest trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition featuring Toon Zelda and a bunch of Twilight Princess characters including Agitha, Zant, Midna, and Twili Midna.

[YT]uP-B82kA0xs[/YT]
Check out more character trailers for the game with Marin, Sheik, Darunia, Ruto, Young Link here; Link, Linkle, Zelda, and several others here; The Wind Waker’s Link, Tetra, Medli, King Daphnes here.

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition releases in Japan on March 22, 2018 for Nintendo Switch. It’ll release in the West in May 18, 2018.

source: Siliconera

So, looking up some info on Hyrule Warriors Definitive Version, it sounds like they have reworked the Adventure Modes a bit. Sounds like a lot of the weapons are spread out a bit more, unlike in the Wii U version, where a lot of the DLC characters had their level 3 unlocked at the start. And they removed most of the story mode characters from the first adventure map. Plus, as store for items, which will be a god send.

Not really. They have too many other big names they have announced that they need to show off. I would think a new Zelda would be a 2020 game, even if they are still using the BOTW engine.

I just read they have started work on the next game... I mean, a tease is possible.

They don't like to, though. They will occasionally, but I don't think this year. They still have to show Fire Emblem, and likely Bayo 3 and Pokemon. They really don't need to.

Besides, we are likely to see a new Mario Kart before Zelda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"