Offical The Legend of Zelda Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Thread Manager, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]

Breath of the Wild Director Says The Open-World Design Could Become The Standard For Zelda . June 2, 2017 . 9:30am

In a recent interview, director Fujibayashi noted that there are still “lots of things” they want to explore with the current game design used in Breath of the Wild.

43 comments Read >

source: Siliconera

2. Loden Greatstorm Jedi Master

So will we get to play as those Zelda champions??

3. X Knight Hope

ooh!! I hope we can play as Zelda and the other characters in DLC.

4. Sithborg Oooh, plot twist!

Okay, in hard mode, there is a silver Bokoblin in the Great Plateau. That regnerates health.

Yeah, that will be tough.

5. zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]

Zelda: Breath of the Wild Shares A First Look At Upcoming DLC’s Master Trials Footage. June 16, 2017 . 7:00am

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is getting more content soon with its first batch of DLC that brings the Master Trials to the open-world action RPG. Here’s a first look at its footage.

4 comments Read >

source: Siliconera

6. X Knight Hope

This game is soooooo beautiful!! :waa:

definitely worth the wait!! :woot:

oh, and I'm very glad there's an option to switch to the Japanese voices instead.

Even though I do love a hot British accent, I think Zelda's Japanese voice is prettier. Felt that way since the release date reveal trailer. :ilv:

#931 X Knight, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  7. zenith16 Registered

[FONT=&quot]Why you don’t need to worry about your Breath of the Wild save file| June 20, 2017

source:http://www.egmnow.com/
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][​IMG]

[/FONT]

8. zenith16 Registered

[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important][​IMG]08:06

[YT]RoGegPtYjSc[/YT]
    [/FONT] Nintendo Expands - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]

• 206 views37 minutes ago
    [FONT=Roboto !important]Published on 06/30/2017

[FONT=Roboto !important]"Today in the Rundown, we find out how Nintendo is entering a brave new world with the first expansion for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! We also get new details [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=&quot]about microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront 2, find out when you'll be able to play StarCraft Remastered, have good news about the DC movie universe, even better news for fans of the Netflix series Sense8, and finally, we have the first intel on the next expansion for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare!

Also with

[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [​IMG]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    NEWS
    The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC comes with Patch 1.3.0 Today at 11:13 am

Nintendo released the first DLC for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild today, and with it...
    Read more
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][/FONT]
    source: EPN.tv [​IMG]&http://www.gamezone.com/[​IMG]

9. Sithborg Oooh, plot twist!

So, I am seeing some reports about Master Mode.

Nintendo is evil.

10. Travesty Registered

What about it?

I just bought the DLC, but I'll try out the Trial of the Sword. I'm not interested in playing the Master Mode until pack 2 comes out, and I can restart a new game.

11. zenith16 Registered

it's mentioned in the run down video above him. they said it's in how you be unarmed and not wearing the costume you last had on in the dlc at the start and the difficulty has be ratcheted up to a higher level. There are new costume armor's and gear though, after you get past it the first new differcult enemies if you can .

12. Sithborg Oooh, plot twist!

There is now a Lynel on the Great Plateau.

13. zenith16 Registered

and sith's not the only saying that. like I also said with out certain armor or the weapon you have take on this .
    [​IMG]
    [FONT=&quot]Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s Master Mode proves Nintendo has gone evil June 30, 2017

Nintendo delivered something truly diabolical with Breath of the Wild's Read more

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] source: http://www.egmnow.com/[/FONT][​IMG]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

14. zenith16 Registered

ok from two different places one in video ( time stamp @>>: 2:09/ 8:34 ) the other in written form places about what Aonuma had to say about the upcoming DLC the champion's [FONT=&quot]Ballad[/FONT]
    [​IMG]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]08:35
    [YT]KieOE22yCME[/YT]
    [/FONT] Hearthstone Expansion Announced - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]

[/FONT]

• 1,410 views2 days ago
    [FONT=Roboto !important]Published on 07/07/2017

[FONT=Roboto !important]No Friday is complete without a new edition of The Rundown. Today, we have the first details on the next Hearthstone expansion, find out what new DLC is coming to [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=&quot]Nintendo's Arms And what[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=&quot] Aonuma said about the Champion's ballad DLC , suck up the latest on Netflix's Castlevania animated series, get even bloodier with PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, find out what you'll get to play in the Destiny 2 beta, have some bad news for people hoping to move to Mars, and finally, take a look at a cool new indie game called Path Out!

Also with
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [​IMG]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    NEWS
    Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC 2 Teased in New Footage, Aonuma Talks Story and More
    Jul 7, 2017

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has recently launched its first DLC, The Master Trial, which...Read more

source: EPN.tv [​IMG]&http://www.gamezone.com/
    [/FONT]

15. zenith16 Registered

16. zenith16 Registered

17. ThePhilosopher Registered

I have been playing this game for the past month and I just have to share my love for it. It is the best open world game and the best rpg I've ever played.

If I had to guess, I've finished roughtly 50-75% of the main story, but there are so many sidequests that I haven't even looked at.

The beauty of this game is the extreme sense of freedom you feel while playing. You literary can go anywhere. There are no borders and no walls you can't climb. So often, I've just pinned a place I could see on the map and made it a challenge for myself to go there and on my journey find others things I wanted to explore. I absolutely love the shrines. I didn't think I would like puzzles, but I absolutely do.

And I also deeply admire the way they managed to have the NPCs undergo real meaningful character development in such short time that they have.

Just... wow.

18. DIRECTOR Registered

I have beat the game weeks ago, and I just play to find shrines, and it just now I found the Hestu character that increases your inventory with all those Korok seeds. Never knew what Korok seeds are used for :fst:

19. Travesty Registered

lol, seriously? How did you beat the game and not know about that? :funny:

20. Rodrigo90 Wink wink ;)

Also guilty :p

21. Travesty Registered

It must've been so annoying having only a few slots for weapons and shields. I can't believe you guys beat the game without knowing you can upgrade your inventory slots. :hehe:

22. DIRECTOR Registered

yes, for real. I guess I took a different route to Kakoriko village in the beginning of the game and never came across Hestu. So what i have been doing was drop and keeping high power weapons, avoiding weaker inventory. So yes it was annoying...... :(

23. zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]
    Switch
    [FONT=&quot]The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Switch version 1.3.1 update now available[/FONT]
    Published 3 hours ago. 8 comments.

source: Gematsu

24. zenith16 Registered

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [​IMG]
    You can get free stuff in Breath of the Wild by reading the news
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]August 8, 2017[/FONT]

Nintendo is launching a news channel that will give in-game goodies to readers.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Read more [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Also with
    [FONT=&quot]
    [​IMG]
    [/FONT]

Watch The Art of Legend of Zelda Masterclass’ Panel Recording In English. August 8, 2017 . 9:30am

Series producer Eiji Aonuma, art director Satoru Takizawa, and illustrator Yusuke Nakano were all present on the panel.

1 comment Read >

[FONT=&quot]

source: EGMnow&[/FONT]
    Siliconera

25. Reek _____

Three "Hail Reek's" will do... :wow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.