• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Daft Punk Thread

The overall "sound" of Tron Legacy is my favorite they've come up with, but on an individual track by back basis, no. Too much of it is too orchestral and "soundtracky" for lack of a better word.

I look forward to seeing how their sound has evolved. They do something different every album and that's the most exciting part for me.

Human After All might be their weakest album as a whole, but it still has some outstanding and awesome tracks. Tron:Legacy score was totally awesome. Incredibly curoius about their next effort.

Soapy, where did you get that avatar?

Soapy, where did you get that avatar?

It's just some art someone made.

U4sXteX.jpg

Awesome. Wonder if there will be a single?

:jedi
It's just some art someone made.

U4sXteX.jpg
Thanks, Soapy. So happy we finally a date and Album name! I hope we do get a single. I just need a taste already!

The snippet from the website and the SNL commercial make it seem like they are going back to something similar to the sound of Discovery. That has me really excited.

Speaking of Discovery, I found this remix album that's really great. It's a free download that can be found online.

[YT]?v=2-aXb6t-ePI[/YT]

I love the 80s R&B and funk vibe of the snippet.

Get ready to preorder........

Bandai of Japan's figuarts line is making 5.5 inch figures

DAzV2oX.jpg

Daft Punk | Random Access Memories | The Collaborators: Giorgio Moroder

[YT]eYDvxo-M0OQ[/YT]

It's going to be fun watching all the collaborators speak about the album and what went into making it. I can't wait to hear all the tracks. I haven't been this excited for an album in years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"